cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Some of the billing documents not flowing to COPA

0 Kudos

Hi,

While doing the billing documents some of the Billing doucments not flowing to copa for instances we created sales order qty100 for this we done 5 billing documents out of these 3 documents are flowing to copa and rest of the 2 documents are not flwoing to copa
why these 2 documents are not flowing to copa we cheaked  all settings like assigments of sd condition  types to copa value fields and cost elements having category of 11 and 12 and Billing type not assigned in reset value field(ke4w)
we also checked in t code ke4st but we couldn't figure out

so any one pls me on this issue

Thanks

Naresh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to VFX3 and release the 2 docs to Accounting

It will tell you whats the error message incase docs cant be flown to Accounting

No one can tell without this info on hand

br, Ajay M

0 Kudos

Hi Ajay,

thanks for information

our problem is we are getting the accounting and controlling document and but system not able to generate copa document for these 2 billing documents pls suggest me how can i figure out this

i have one more question

the golden rule is that with the cost element category 11 and 12 only the data flows to copa

for example we have statiscal conditon type and this condition type we assigned value filed in KE4I

but we are not assigned the cost element for this value filed however we are getting the vales in copa

so here what is the importance of cost element category 11 and 12  in copa side if it is statiscal con

dition type.

regards,

naresh

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Whats the CO object in your Controlling Doc?? Check that and based on it you can come to know why is COPA doc not generated...

Stat Condition does not require a cost element.. Its not posted in FI, posted only in COPA.. It helps you to post estimated values if actual values (say freight invoice) are delayed.. This helps you to analyse profitabliity by passing a provisional amount in COPA

br, Ajay M

0 Kudos

Hi Ajay,

Thanks for your support

as you suggest i cheked the Co object in both controlling documets i.e billing document which having Copa doc and billing doc which doen't having the Copa doc

in these controlling doc(having copa doc and not having copa doc) having Co object is REO object (profitablity analysis) and statis objec is Cost center.

so here why system posting copa doc for Co object is REO

pls suggest me how can i fix this

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Cancel your billing doc and release it again...

Before releasing,ensure that PSG is populated in the billing documnt

br, Ajay M

0 Kudos

Hi Ajay,

Thanks for your support.

Actully our requirement is these documents should not flow to COPA earlier this billing documents not generated any copa doc but now we are getting copa documents

for example billing type ZFF(this billing type not flows to Copa) if we create 5 billing doc 3 doc having accounting controlling and Copa doc and rest of 2 doc having only accounting and controlling doc

we analysed the controlling doc for all these 5 doc its having cost object is REO even though its generating copa doc

my doubt is what are settings need to check if we don't want Copa doc

Pls suggest me

regards,

naresh

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

One should use exit COPA0005 to suppress any COPA doc.. Sample code is enclosed in the exit itself

br, Ajay M