3 Replies Latest reply: May 9, 2012 2:54 PM by Ilyas Shaik Md RSS

Standard Payslip selection from PE51

swathika T
Currently Being Moderated

Hi Experts

I am new to payroll, currently i am designing payslip for International payroll(Saudi), as i know we have to copy the standard form which is avliable in PE51, but once i  look into PE51 there are many forms, can you please suggest me which one i need choose, as my client want simple HR from which basic details of employees,EARNINGS,Add to total.........Thanks in advance...

• Re: Standard Payslip selection from PE51
    Siva Prasad

Hi Swathika ,

Forms genaration means , we can use smartforms / sap scripts by using the transaction SE71, for this take the help from abapers.

Second thing , we have std forms like CEDT (program RPCEDTX0) , if your client needs to change in this program , use INClude program, take help from abapers.

Thanks

Siva

swathika T

Hi Siva , thx for ur reply. i just copied from CEDT (KF01)for international payroll.i did all necessary steps like attributes,windows,single field.but there is problem in alliegnemt can u let me know where i did wrong.below is the simple format what my clinet want

E.NamePay periodc. code
      E. IdPay areaE grp
      Per. Sub areaEmploy sub grppayment year
      EarningsDeductions
      basic 100tax- 50
      HRA 50
      Conv. 50
      Total - 200total- 50

unfortunatly i am getting like this which is mentttioned below

E.NamePay periodc. code
      EarningsDeductions
      basic 100tax- 50
      HRA 50
      Conv. 50
      Total - 200total- 50
      E. IdPay areaE grp
      Per. Sub areaEmploy sub grppayment year

you can see there are many fields replaced from up to down, please let me know where i went wrong.The payslip format not alliend properly.Its not in sequence way. Do you have any document regards to this i mean step by step explanation.I followed this this link http://www.****************/Tutorials/HRABAP/Payslips/Design.htm    but  am not able to get proper format.one more thing is my want SIMPLE HR FORM , he does want to be ABAPer involved.Thanks in advance.

Ilyas Shaik Md

Dear Swathika,

In PE51 goto "Single Field" and double click on the field for which you want to change the allignment and check the position and output length. This sould solve the issue as the problem might be with the allignment. If you adjust the position and output length then you can adjust the fields to get displayed as per your requirement.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Ilyas

Actions