cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manual Excise (JEXC) Value is not flowing to TAXINN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have searched all the threads related to my issue, but their is no proper solution I found out.So once again I am posting the same kind of issue.

For 1st and 2nd stage dealer PO, I want to maintain the BED value in the JEXC manual condition type which will flow to the TAXINN with the help of Tax Code and seats against JMOP hence Ecess ,SEcess , VAT/CST (if applicable) will calculate accordingly.

To map that scenario I maintained JEXC condition type in my pricing procedure and mark as "Statistical", Subtotal was "5" and Alt.Calculation type was "355" . In our TAXINN procedure we are maintaining Base Type "362" against BASB.

So kindly suggest me is their any other configuration need for that or where I am lacking to flow the value ????

Thanks and Regards

AKS

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Thanks for your suggestions and I am closing this thread. The problem was the Tax code and Company Code assignment was not maintained by FI, thats why the JEXC value was not flowing properly.

Once again thanks a lot to all of you.

Regards

AKS

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Manish/Tej,

Thanks for your valuable suggestion.But here client not want to calculate and change the value at the time of MIGO and MIRO.So if he put the BED in the JEXC condition type then in one time the issue has been resolved.

Hence if you have any solution in regards to my post/issue then kindly suggest me.In fact in last implementation we maintain the same JEXC condition type and it was flowed correctly, but I don't understand why this time it is not flowing.

So eagerly waiting for your reply....

Thanks and Regards

AKS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the following:

• If subtotal 5 is maintained in against JEXC condition type in tax pricing procedure - M/08
  • For the tax code in PO check if JMOP & JMX1 (100%) is maintained or not
  • Check for the excise defaults and BED classification being maintained correctly in IMG->Logistics General

Regards

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi AKS,

If you are not sure of the excise duties that you need pass to dealers at the time of creating PO then in such cases maintain the tax code with 0% excise duties and your relevant VAT/CST

At the time of doing MIGO you can go to item excise tab and enter the actual base value, excise duty values and click on MRP indicator in misc tab. This is will post the base value amount to inventory and then the duty values to the respective duty accounts.

In MIRO

Change the base value of the item to the base value that you have entered in MIGO.

Regards

Manish

tejyadav
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You don't need this workaround, there is very standard way of doing Purchase from 1st & 2nd stage dealers with Excise search for that on SCN

http://scn.sap.com/thread/2095590