Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exits or BADI to read and validate Profit center in MM01

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi experts,

which exit or Badi should i use to validate profit center (PRCTR) in Gen plant view of mm01.

Also how to get the screen value of PRCTR in that view entered by user so that i can validate in my exit.(pls provide this code)

pls help.

thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi these are exits and BAdis available in MM01..

Enhancement
MGA00001                                Material Master (Industry): Checks and Enhancements
MGA00002                                Material Master (Industry): Number Assignment
MGA00003                                Material Master (Industry and Retail): Number Display

Business Add-in
MATGRP_SKU_UPD                          BAdI for the Article Hierarchy Connection
MG_MASS_NEWSEG                          User-Specific Fields & Segments in Mass Maintenance
BADI_GTIN_VARIANT
BADI_EAN_SYSTEMATIC
CDT_CHECK_MATERIAL                      Checks for Existence of a Material in a CDT
BADI_MM_MATNR
BADI_MAT_F_SPEC_SEL                     BAdI for Material Special Field Selection
BADI_MATNR_CHECK_PVS
BADI_MATERIAL_REF                       Addition of customer-defined default data for material
BADI_MATERIAL_OD
BADI_MATERIAL_CHECK                     Enhanced checks for material master table

<b>i hope this Badi BADI_MATERIAL_CHECK will be usefull for u</b>

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi these are exits and BAdis available in MM01..

Enhancement
MGA00001                                Material Master (Industry): Checks and Enhancements
MGA00002                                Material Master (Industry): Number Assignment
MGA00003                                Material Master (Industry and Retail): Number Display

Business Add-in
MATGRP_SKU_UPD                          BAdI for the Article Hierarchy Connection
MG_MASS_NEWSEG                          User-Specific Fields & Segments in Mass Maintenance
BADI_GTIN_VARIANT
BADI_EAN_SYSTEMATIC
CDT_CHECK_MATERIAL                      Checks for Existence of a Material in a CDT
BADI_MM_MATNR
BADI_MAT_F_SPEC_SEL                     BAdI for Material Special Field Selection
BADI_MATNR_CHECK_PVS
BADI_MATERIAL_REF                       Addition of customer-defined default data for material
BADI_MATERIAL_OD
BADI_MATERIAL_CHECK                     Enhanced checks for material master table

<b>i hope this Badi BADI_MATERIAL_CHECK will be usefull for u</b>