cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UDM_SUPERVISOR : Alternate Payer invoices on Process receivables tab

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have added new field 'Alternate Payer' (KNA1-KNRZA  - Account number of an alternative payer) on the UDM_SUPERVISOR worklist.

My requirement is to display the open invoices associated with  'Alternate Payer' (KNA1-KNRZA) on Invoice tab of Process Receivables screen along with the Payer.

Currently standard SAP is displaying only Payer invoices in Invoice list. Please suggest, what needs to be done to display the Alternate Payer and Payer invoices on one invoice list.

Thanks

Shilpa

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

you need to have enh pack 4 and the relevant business function sets activated..

when you assign the Company Code - you can now select if branch account, or alternative payers are included.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Mark. We are on enh pack 4 but not sure which business function needs to activate. Please can you suggest.

Former Member
0 Kudos

FIN_FSCM_CCD_2 & FIN_FSCM_CCD_INTEGRATION_2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

The FIN_FSCM_CCD_2 & FIN_FSCM_CCD_INTEGRATION_2 are already activated in my system.

please suggest what could be the reason for not having payer and alternate payer invoices on same invoice list.

Thanks

Shilpa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check you config entries for

"Activate Distribution per Company Code"

If you want Alternative Payer - you need to select it there.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mark

In my system the 'Alternate Payer' and 'All Items for Branch' are activated for company code.

On more thing I observed, when I am running 'FDM_COLL_SEND_ITEMS' report, the Head office and alternate payer is coming as Blank as a output of this report for any customer though the alternate payer is available in KNA1 for that customer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please note alternative payer is for customers who are paid via the payment run - so a DD customer for example.

By selecting this the amount to be collected in FSCM will be zero

Account number of an alternative payer

Definition

Account number of the customer for whom automatic payment
transactions
are to be carried out.

The account number is only needed if bank collections are not to be made via
the customer who owes the receivables. The same applies
to refunds of payables.

Note

The specification in this field only applies to this company code. There is
another field in which you can enter an alternative payee for all company codes.
If both fields are filled, the specification for the company code has
priority.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shilpa,

I am having a similar requirement, did you use the alternative payer function?

Answers (0)