cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the standard program to translate a smartform in different languages?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to know the standard program used for translating the smartform into different languages.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

User SE63 for translating objects.

Under Translation-->Abap Objects-->other long texts-->Forms and style.

give your smartforms and language and save.

Thanks

Sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

This answer is helpful but i want to know whether there is any standard program in sap so that on executing the code it will ask the smartform name and change it into the required language.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anuradha,

I guess this is the right way to do it(using SE63 and translate). And I havent come across any program that helps to translate your smartform into different languages. Using SE63 it will help you to translate to desired language and there after editing the text if needed accroding to your requirement.

Later to transport this changes to other systems, you can use the report "RS_LXE_RECORD_TORDER".

thanks,

Sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot it was helpful.

peng_wen
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello, 

Transaction SE63 is the only standard way to translate objects such as Smartforms.

Please see note 388271.

Regards,

Wen Peng

Florian
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Peng Wen,

I do not get the point, but this discussion is from

Former Member
0 Kudos

There were a series of spam posts about 4 days ago and all of them promoted a smartform tutorial link in ABAP Development and Output Management spaces.

This old post was also pushed to top of activity feed because of spam which was rejected by moderators.

I believe Peng Wen replied after seeing the post in activity feed.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.