cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MM pricing procedure value can carry forward to Tax Procedure ????

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Here I just want clarification from you that Is their any standard Routine or subtotal is available so that if we put any value in the condition type (XXXX) of MM pricing procedure, the same value can carry forward to Tax Procedure and placed against the Condition type (YYYY) ????? I am not talking about BASB, that will be the normal net price only.

For Examle: If we put Subtotal "5" and Routine "355" against JEXC then it will carry forward to tax procedure and seats against JMOP condition type.

Waiting for your earliest reply.

Thanks and Regards

AKS

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply.......I am closing the thread with the understanding of there is no standard routine is available, I have to write a new routine with the help of ABAP to resolve the issue.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Tej/Vikash,

Thanks for your reply and I know you both are correct but here my question is not about the flowing of JEXC condition type.I just given an example.

My question : Are there any Standard Subtotal or any standard Routine is available for carry forwarding of MM Pricing Procedure condition value to TAXINN procedure (Except BASB and JEXC condition type) ??

Waiting for your reply.

Thanks and Regards

AKS

tejyadav
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

My question : Are there any Standard Subtotal or any standard Routine is available for carry forwarding of MM Pricing Procedure condition value to TAXINN procedure (Except BASB and JEXC condition type) ??

Subtotal & Routine you have mentioned above is Standard provided from SAP,

Subtotal & Routine are kind of ABAP Program as per the requirement, You can develop your own routine with the help of ABAPERS, tell them your logic & ask to write a program, assign that in your Pricing or Tax Procedure

ajitkumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

sub total 4 can take a delivery type accrual condition value to tax procedure so that this value is available for VAT but not for central excise

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We have not entered routing.. Only subtotal "5" in pricing for condition thpe JEXC is working ok.

THanks,

Vikas

tejyadav
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes you observations are right for Subtotal "5", Use routine 352 in alternative calculation type & Try