cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOE AP report F_76.

jyoti_singh3
Participant
0 Kudos

The transaction F_76 is supposed to give the list of BOE account payable, however, on executing the report, no output is got. What are the checks  to be done to check what is missing here?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

suma_mani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jyoti,

Pre- Requisite is :- You have to transfer sundry creditor balances as Special GL balances with special GL indicator W through F-40 & Mentioned entry has been post in SAP in General ledger view

Sundry creditor account...........Dr

To Bills Payable account.................Cr.......Special GL W

Entry View is

Vendor Debit

To Vendor Credit......W

While Executing the report F_76 report ,you have to enter Bills payable GL in Input selection.

Rgds

Mani

jyoti_singh3
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mani,

I have already posted the documents and have open items in the special GL W, still the document is not getting displayed in the output.

Thx.

suma_mani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jyoti,

Enter Bills Payable GL account number in Selection screen & In further selection ,you have to

select check boxes of With bill of exchange usage as well as Without bill of exchange usage.

Give open item key date.

Rgds

Mani

jyoti_singh3
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mani,

I have checked that and given open date, still no output.

Thx.

suma_mani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jyoti,

Last try !!

Just go to FBL1N > Enter Vendor Number ,who are having balances in Bills Payable account > Give Open key date and select OI check box and select Special GL check box ( Not Normal Items) and Give special GL indicator as W in dynamic selection of  FBL1N report & Execute.

If you get any data in FBL1N view with above selection criteira ,you should have get the data from F_76. Kindly send FBL1N balances with special GL indicator balances as well as F_76 Input selection screen shots,if not getting data.

Rgds

Mani

jyoti_singh3
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mani,

Attached the balance in FBL1N

And below the F_76

suma_mani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jyoti,

Above showing line items were already cleared 20-12 & 21-12. If you want both line items in F_76 ,you have to select Cleared Bills of exchange check box in F_76. Try and revert.

Rgds

Mani

jyoti_singh3
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mani,

Still no output after ticking the cleared items too.

Thnx

suma_mani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jyoti,

Again i bother you !! Can you send selection screen F_76

Rgds

Mani

jyoti_singh3
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mani,

Thanks , I have raised an OSS message for the issue.

Thnx.