cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No accounting document generated in billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have created one header condition type ZD00 for freight charges in pricing procedure and assigned Account key ERF.It is calculating in Billing but when I am trying to save the billing it is throwing a message "Document 9310000061 saved (no accounting document generated)Message no. VF050".I have checked VKOA transaction where ERF key is assigned with customer & Material group with GL account.I am not able to find the problem .It will be great help if i get the solution.

Thanks & Regards

Rahul Sharma

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to condition tab of that billing document and click on Analysis button.  A screen will appear where you select this ZD00 condition type and check on the right screen what message system is showing.  Update here.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sir,

It is showing condition has been found(Without condition record)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check with your finance guy if GL 4023000000 reuired specific tax code. if not then make it as following. in FS00-> Control data.

Thing is that your tax code from conditions is not matching with GL's required value.

Either you need to correct condition record or FS00

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

check with your finance guy you have not assigned the key at pricing procedure or at g/l level

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

please go to check this areas

1.G/L account is maintain or not

2.account assignment of customer master

3.account assignment of material master

4.account keys in  check T-code VKOA

5.profit center

6.cost center

7.posting period and number ranges

check all

rgds

venkareddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

You goto VF02 tcode and enter invoice number and click on release to accounting tab then you will get exact error message for passing to accounting.

Then find more detail error message information with checking in VF02>>invoice number>>enter>>Environment>>Account determination analysis>>Revenue account then you will get all condition type entry then select on ZD00 condition type entry and you will get information that G/L account determine according to your setting or not?

If not then you have to check further that customer group and Material group choose are correct ot wrongly in master data i.e. whether same maintain in VKOA and currect master data fields or not?

Please check this. This should work.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi amit,

Thanks for the reply..on clicking on releasing to accounting i m getting below error

No taxes on sales/purch.are allowed for account 4023000000 1000, AB is not allowed

Message no. FS217

Thanks & Regards

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friend,

That is related to GL master.There is a field called Taxes allowed under the tab Control In T-code FS00.

There you need to specify input as *(all taxes are allowed).

First Go to FS00 and specify the GL

and click on change and select control tab and specify the input as * for the field taxes allowed.

So consult your FI consultant.

Thank you,

Ravikumar.Ravooru