cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cleaning COGI and MI10

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

for some items appearing in COGI which is the main cause is not sufficient stock to consume ( mvt 261 ) we refer to increase the stock using MI10 then, correct COGI,

my question:

1. is this methode correct ? and whatis the impact  if i decrease the quantity shown in COGI Line or i delete the line .

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you a lot for your reply that really help a lot,

in my case the process order confirmation is done by some shift leader Via Process orders , some times they enter a wrong values in quantity confirmed i mean and for instance they enter 7000 ton instead of 7 ton by consequence the process order consume a huge quantity of ingredients due to backflush so when the PO Didn't find enough stock they write this in COGI under mvt 261 ,

when canceling the PO Via CORS item with 261 still in COGI ,

using MB31 MVT 262 didn't resolve the problem

thanks for help

sjeevan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you reverse the confirmation, the entries in COGI should disappear for that operation/order.

svs_sap
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

As informed by Mr. Jeevan, if you reverse the confirmation then COGI entries with 261 movement type will also get reversed and this you can ensure while doing CORS, where you can get the tab of goods movement.

If the reversal not happened it means again there may be error for 262 movement type, this may be some time posting date error etc. You have to find out if the 262 movement type entry gets again for same order in COGI. Then you can check the error analyse and resolve.

In case of over delivery, you can use the over delivery tolerance check and you can put error when over delivery tolerance exceeded. This helps you to control the overdelivery in case of 7000 t against 7 t. This you can achieve by IMG setting in OPK4 transaction.

You can grey out over delivery tolerance by using screen variants to avoid some bode to change this over delivery tolerance or making this option as unlimited delivery in COR2 transaction.

Regards,

Sharat

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sjeevan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you delete COGI it's not gonna help in anyway because the order reservation will be still open. You'd have to uncheck the backflush indicator in production order and issue it manually using MB1A.

If you decrease the quantity and close the reservation (by checking the box final isssue) then your actual issue quantity is less than planned quantity.

But you need to ask why there is less stock in the first place, how much they physically issued to the finished product, how much stock was on shelf etc?