cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CP - P Relationship: Why we cannot delimit this relationship for leaver employee?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I received an issue related to the relationship between CP and P. We are facing some problems that are related to the leaver employee information.

We want to delimit this relationship for all leaver employee.

Our question is:

Do we must keep the relationship CP - P to the employees that are not in the company any more? if yes, why we should keep this relationship?

Kind Regards,

Silvio

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks all for the answers.

We have two employees numbers with the same CP (concurrent employment) but SAP is showing in the transaction HRTMC_PPOM the leaver information.

We expected to see the information of the employee active instead of to see the Leaver information as image below.

Figure 1: HRTMC_PPOM transaction

Figure 2: Pernr 39322 is active.

Figure 3: Pernr 9626 is leaver.

The question is: Should we delimit the relationship with the Leaver Pernr? Or This is an SAP program error?

Thanks in advance,

Kind Regards,

Silvio

FranciscoMtz
Newcomer
0 Kudos

Hi Silvio, I know this is an old post, but did you find a solution for this issue?, I'm facing the same problem and I have already delimited the record but the issue is still there.

Any help is welcomed.

Regards,

Francisco

ted_dinh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you don't want  pernr sharing the same CP (1 person, multiple perns) that are no longer active to show up in the search, simplest thing is to create a custom search help in 'PREM' that excludes pernr with inactive status.

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you have an employee with a single PERNR that has been reassigned to Employee Groupe 6 (Leaver), will that employee show in transaction HRTMC_PPOM ?

Do you have any configuration related to that transaction? 

It seems that Business Function HCM_TMC_CI_1 must be active for it to work (at least that's the error message I get when I try it).

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I concur with Ted and Whiterays, the relationship between the Person and the Central Person should never be delimited.

Please detail the problem you are facing regarding employee information (is it for employees who have left the company or employees on leave of absence?).

ted_dinh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

P-CP relationship is essential, and should not be delimited. There isn't reason I can think of that requires this to be delimited. Without P-CP relationship, SAP will stop the ee from being processed successfully (e.g run payroll for ee after term date). Also, what happens if the ee is re-hired in the future, and P-CP is already delimited. Just my two cents.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In addition to Ted, no standard reports will read the employee data after CP delimited date.

Regards

Whiterays