Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO Line item Attachments (Email, Print & Fax)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I have an requirement in ECC 6.0.

We are attaching the documents at Shopping Cart Item level (Notes & Attachments Tab) from Portal. Once the Shopping cart is approved the documents will be transfer to ECC PO Item level and the attachments will be saved in DMS (Document Management Server).

Please help me out in achieving the below functionality.

1.          How can I get the attachments in the PO line items from DMS and attach them with the PO Smartform attachment and send a mail to vendor with all the attachments in a single email. (If the output type is configured as ‘External Send (Email)’).

2.          Get the entire PO line items attachments from DMS & attach them with PO Smartform attachment and print them automatically when the output type is configured as ‘Print’ in the PO.

3.          Get the entire PO line items attachments from DMS & attach them with the Smartform attachment and Fax them automatically when the output type is configured as ‘Fax’ in the PO.

We have already created a custom driver program to generate the PO Smartform attachment & email it to the vendor.

We were not able to find out how to get the PO line items from DMS.

Please provide me the steps & Function Modules to get the PO line items attachments & achieve this functionality.

Please reply me back with your questions if you didn’t understand my requirements. I’ll try to explain more.

Points will be rewarded.

Thank You.

Shyam

Moderator messatge - Please do not post your requirements and ask the volunteers here to do your work.

And do not promise points.

Locked.

Rob

Message was edited by: Rob Burbank

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

Somebody please help me out with the above requirement. Help would be appreciated.

Thank You.