cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deficit of Sales order st. unr. 400 BAG : 5000000002 1010 1030 E. Message no. M7021

abumohammad_shoyeb
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Guru,

I tried to cancel confirmation of production order (co13). It is showing "Deficit of Sales order st. unr. 400 BAG : 5000000002 1010 1030 E. Message no. M7021"

1. PGI already reverse.

2. There is no sales stock in 1030 location.

3. First PGI there was X customer but later it changed to Y customer. But both are reversed.

Posting date is not similar between PGI and Reverse date (bellow Picture)

Now PGI is taking in month of MAY (need to do April) but production order and sales order for the month of April.

PGI was created on 15.04.2012 and reverse on 15.05.2012.

My requirements, how do I cancel the production order or how do I confirm the PGI for the month of April.

Thanks for your advance cooperation.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sjeevan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Since you're saying the PGI is reversed, what happened to the stock at 1030?

Could you go to SE16N >> table MSEG >> in the field KDAUF (sales order) enter your sales order number sort descending by document number and look at all the goods movements that happened. Post a screen shot of it here.

abumohammad_shoyeb
Participant
0 Kudos

Status # DLV not there.

sjeevan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is no 101 movement type in your screen shot for that sales order, how did they do the PGI?, Where did they get the stock from?

That field in your first screen shot (Confirmation date) is empty because your production order does not have DLV.

Even if you delete the entry in COGI for this order, you should still be able cancel confirmation.

Meanwhile, if you're running AFS I suggest you to look at this note

Note 1595468 - Error M7 021 while cancellation of confirmation via CO13

Also search for more notes, depending on version SAP you're running.

abumohammad_shoyeb
Participant
0 Kudos

In COGI, I am not getting any problem for that material.

in mb51, I got those information for that Production Order and Sales Order

MTO:

PGI:

Seams to me, PGI has been reversed, Production Order confirmation has been canceled. CO14 is showing still active that Order.

what are the possible causes that I cannot cancel the conformation (c013)?

sjeevan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do this,

Go to MBST, enter the document number 5000008537 and cancel it. Now go to CO13 and cancel the confirmation.

abumohammad_shoyeb
Participant
0 Kudos

at last problem has been solved. many many thanks for your kind help.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

sundaresan_velayudam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

During Cancellation in Co13, system will take the stock from the storage location 1030., if the tsock is not available in 1030 system will through the error

If the sale order stock is available in other storage location,  Transfer the stock to 1030 storage location and then try it in Co13.

Finish date in confirmation is only update when all the quantity is confirmed in FInal operation.

This is not relvant to your problem

abumohammad_shoyeb
Participant
0 Kudos

Confirmation date is showing missing(co02). Is that any problem?

sjeevan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Looks like the goods receipt never happened (or maybe reversed), that field (confirmed/actual finish date)  is populated from MKPF-CPUDT (from goods receipt document), and since it is giving that error you might have auto-goods receipt active and it failed. You need to post the screen shot I asked in my first reply also post the screen shot of your system status also (check if you have DLV)