SAP for Media Discussions
Spark conversations about content creation, audience engagement, and monetization strategies using SAP in the media industry. Join in the discussion!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integration- Doc Flow/ transfer from MSD to CRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

In our scenario; we need to transfer customizing objets, business objects ( BP, Subscriptions, Order / Contracts) from MSD (Media Sales & dist) to CRM System thru middleware.

Pls guide me how to integrate data and how to activate delta transfer and monitoring with all necessary tocdes.

Pls confirm if there is no delta transfer for modified data from MSD - CRM. Entire Data transfer takes place rather modified one.

Pls guide me on:

1. Mapping , grouping (number ranges) for data transfer.

2. Setting and prerequisite for doc flow from MSD to CRM.

iS it thru Media BP to ECC BP to CRM BP ?? or, direct transfer of data is possible from MSD to CRM.

will be appreciated for usefull information

Regds,

Diya

• SAP Managed Tags:
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try with PIDE transaction in R/3.But before that you need to create account group and need to assign with number range in both R/3  and CRM.You need to maintain it through IMG  path in cross application component.

Thanks

sourav

View solution in original post

• SAP Managed Tags:
7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try with PIDE transaction in R/3.But before that you need to create account group and need to assign with number range in both R/3  and CRM.You need to maintain it through IMG  path in cross application component.

Thanks

sourav

• SAP Managed Tags:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thx for reply Sourav

For, 1st time I m working wt IS-M-SD appl release 600 sys and same to be integrated to CRM 7.02.

From strandard ECC to CRM replication; Parameter Settings (SMOFPARSFA), R3AC6 needs to be executed and accordingly cust objects, cond objects needs to be replicated prior to initial download of Business objects. Only PIDE comes just b4 BO Replication.Pls send me any document & guide for IS-M- SD TO CRM Replication case if any difference with Tcode / steps details.

2. Tcode for replicating Subscription Material, publications from IS-M-SD to CRM and vise versa wt customizing steps.

3. want to synchronize (not replicate) orders from CRM to IS-M-SD System. I believe standard Delta is not fr such media industry.

your valuable input int his regard will be rewarded with points.

Diya

• SAP Managed Tags:

0 Kudos

Hi Diya,

As per my knowledge You need to have middleware settings for that.

Consult with your SAP middleware consultant.

Thanks

Sourav

• SAP Managed Tags:

0 Kudos

Hi Sourav da

Basically i need to have step by step documentation / guideline for middleware setting for the followings: -

1. Replication of Material (Subscription), Business Partner from IS-M SD to SAP CRM & vise versa

2. Order that is created in CRM to be synchronized to IS-M SD sys.

Pls provide the same in debanjali.konar@gmail.com.

In case the same is not available with you pls forward to the concern person who may help me in this regards.

Regds,

Debanjali

• SAP Managed Tags:

0 Kudos

Its better to discuss with technical consultant.

Thanks

Sourav

• SAP Managed Tags:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert

I am new to IS-Media (MSD) as MW Consultant. As per Business requirement, BP needs to be synchronised between MSD & CRM. RFC Connection has set up.

As per SAP Strandard ISM 600 & CRM 7.1, basic setting of FM like (COM_BUPA_CALL_FU,

COM_BUPA_CALL_FU , CRMC_BUT_CALL_FU) & CRMPAROLTP, CONSUM , is being provided as standard. Setting done for CRMRFCPAR. Settng done in SMQR. Setting done for num range Media Cust > SAP BP > CRM BP. PIDE Mapping done.SMOEAC site and subscription maintained.

For, initial download of BP to CRM, we can use BUPA_MAIN.

Now we need to synchronize the BPs WITH MSD whatever has updated in CRM like sales area data etc..

Plese guide me if BADI is required to implement and entire process.

Thanks

Diya

• SAP Managed Tags: