cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

F110 Bank Selection

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have set up FBZP specifying Ranking Order. I have also defined printout/data medium for each house bank(HB).

• I have not specified House Bank (HB) in Vendor master or Invoice.

• I tried to specify the variant with the House Bank ranked 2.  
  • When I run F110 even though I've specified the printout variant, it picks the HB ranked 1st.
  • I tried taking off the ranking and executing the  payment run. Then I got an error stating Payment method C could not find bank.

Any suggestions to execute F110 based on the payment variant ignoring the ranking or specifying HB at Vendor master/invoice level?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Nadini,

F110 program SAPF110 checks the house bank ranking order and then updated the REGUH and REGUP table. Print program just takes the value and updates the check print details. So using the print program wont help you to change the ranking order.

If you want to keep on changing the house bank based on the management requirement, there are 2 SLR transactions which are available to change the house bank order and the availability amount by the end user. its an alternative way to change the ranking without giving authorisation to FBZP.

Please let me know for more clarification.\

Raja.A

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Raja,

Yes, the print porogram does not over-ride the ranking.

Could you please provide more details on the alternatives?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

One alternative option is, use transaction S_ALR_87001487 and change the ranking order. Instead giving the FBZP access to enduser, you can give this tcode for changes.

Else use the tcode S_ALR_87001486 and change the available amounts in the house bank. when you need Bank 1 change the other bank accounts Available amount to zero, so that Bank 1 will be picked up in the F110.

Hope this helps.

Raja.A

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

nico_dewaele
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

set in S_ALR_87001486 the outgoing available amount for the first housebank to 0.

narasimhulu_konnipati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It seems the House bank and Account ID combination you are inputting in F110 - Printout media tab are not mapped with Payment method C in FBZP.

Go to FBZP and see if the HB and Payment method C you mentioned in F110 are mapped or not. If not map it.

If you do not specify any HB in F110, system go and select the HB as per ranking order specified in FBZP. If you specify HB in F110, that gets priority.

Hope this helps

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for the reply. However, I have maintained all in FBZP and F110, but it seems it gives priority to FBZP ranking.