cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alerts configuration in IC agent -problem with ending interaction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have configured the alerts and rule policy and it is working fine . I am triggering the alert for the BPconfirmed state , but the issue is if another account is choosen and confirmed in teh saem session the previous alert message is still present.

Tried out to end the interaction using BPReset , End interaction with action as terminate alert with the alert id . But it is not helping me . Am i missing something.

Please could anyone suggest anything on this.

Thanks in advance.

Mithun

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Sigrid
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are other alerts working fine?

Did you suppress the creation of the interaction record creation in your scenario?

Best Regards,
Sigrid

0 Kudos

Hi Mithun

I have the same issue. Did you resolve it? If so, could you please share your experience with me.

Thank you,

Steven

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mithun - the alert information will stay on until you end the session. By standard when you click on "save and end" or "End Interaction" everything you did in that session should get cleared giving you a clean slate for next interaction (which begins with new account confirmation).

So as long as you are on the first account confirmation without Save and end - you are still in the same session and will be looking at the same information.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Janakiram,

Yes , whatever you are saying is right . But, i have a doubt that if ever the current interaction is still going on for the account and if a new account is confirmed then the alert for the new account must be triggered . But that is not happening.

Are there any SAP notes or i am missing any configuration.

Thanks and Regards,

Mithun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mithun,

It's system standard behavior to retain everything related to one account during one confirmation session and I don't think you are missing any config.

Try to raise the same issue with SAP just as a check - you might have to write some piece of code at that event to achieve what you are looking for

Cheers

Janakiram

VishnAndr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello, Mithun.

Could you please clarify how do you confirm second BP in the same interaction? Or how do you "unconfirm" (clear) first BP?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andrei,

I have written two rules in the rule policy ,

1) Rule1 : when the BP is confirmed trigger the alert

2) Rule2: when the BP is reset terminate the same alert,

But it is not changing the previous alert data which I configured. The other thing is if ever i end the interaction and confirm it is working fine.

There is also another issue that i am getting an error message after confirming whcih states as below:

Sever error occured,contact your system administer.

- Error occurred in class CL_ICCMP_CUCOIREC_IMPL, event InteractionStarted.

- Error occurred in class CL_ICCMP_CUCOIREC_IMPL, event BPConfirmed.

Mithun