Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LT12 : Screen Exit Issue

former_member311223
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have a requirement where in my client wants to add a cutomer field in LT12 Tcode for "Destination Storage Bin". Once the client enters  "Destination Storage Bin" number in the new customer created field, then that  "Destination Storage Bin" will get updated at Item level for all selected Items present in the Transfer Order(TO).

In LT12 customer will enter the Transfer Order(TO) and the Warehouse Number and press 'Enter'. Once it moves to the Next Screen there they require this new field  for "Destination Storage Bin".

I triled with the User Exit: MWMRF402 but it is not working. Kindly suggest me if there is any other User Exit or if MWMRF402 how to use it. I a using Screen Exit for the first time.

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Why do you want to update it in all Item details? maintain it only at header level.

0 Kudos

Hi Chinmay,

Thanx a lot for ur reply.

Yes I want to update "Destination Storage Bin" for all the Item in 'Active Worklist' tab...