cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cross-Docking in ECC SAP WMS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am configuring the Standard SAP Cross-Docking in the SAP WMS component of ECC.

This is the first time I am configuring this and hence finding some issues while doing so.

Also I could not absorb much from the configuration help regarding the various time intervals that we need to maintain in the configuration.

The requirement is to have a 2-Step cross-docking. For this purpose I have created a separate storage type and also I have done the warehouse level configuration in which we assign the warehouse number to the cross docking storage type and I have enforced 2 step cross docking by checking the relevant check box.

However when I access the transaction code LXDCK and enter the warehouse number and click on the planning button I get an error as  -Time ref. 23.05.2012 23:59:59 of plan.doc. XX does not match cand.documents time refs.

In my case the planning document is the TR and the candidate document is the Outbound delivery.

The planning time window is maintained as – 2 Hours and the default latest release  time is maintained as 3 Hours.

The Time reference for Outbound delivery is selected as – Outbound delivery date and time from the drop down.

The difference between the creation time of TR and the Outbound delivery is hardly few minutes.

With this post would like to check if anybody has done this configuration and successfully implemented this process. If yes then would appreciate your help in this regard. Also would request you all to send any document or consulting note if any for this process.

Regards,

Jeetendra Kulkarni

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jeetendra,

Are you successful in prototying the Cross docking. I am also trying to do the same. Can you please share the total steps to perform the cross docking in WM

Also do we need to activate EA-SCM set for using cross docking in SAP ECC system?

Appreciate your inputs!!

Thanks,

Surya