Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sap Query dump after upgradtion

0 Kudos

Hi,

My client upgrading from  Ecc 5.0 to Ecc 6.0, programs which are related to sap Quey(dump of Program name Ex :- AQ09SYSTQV000005MISSINGBOM==== )

are going for dump. kindly tell me the solution.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Chaitanya.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First recreate all those "awful" transactions which use generated query program name...

Create a transaction with parameters, call START_REPORT transaction and pass the information to execute a query with followinng parameters

D_SREPOVARI-REPORTTYPE = 'AQ'

D_SREPOVARI-REPORT = user group (add a trailing 'G' for global area)

D_SREPOVARI-EXTDREPORT = query name

Calling those transactions should recreate the queries.  (Once during first execution.)

If you don't want to clean your system, you may be required to force the system to generate those program "old fashionned" - check Note 723577 - SAP Query: Release upgrade and new generation.

For oldest versions there are also programs that may correct some problems whose names start with RSAQ_REPAIR. (and good old RSAQUM40.)

Also you could read Note 550764 - FAQ SAP Query which contains much information and links.

Regards,

Raymond

12 REPLIES 12

ThomasZloch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Kindly tell us the dump details, especially the title and the section "error analysis".

Thomas

0 Kudos

category               ABAP Programming Error

runtime Errors         LOAD_PROGRAM_NOT_FOUND

Error analysis

On account of a branch in the program

(CALL FUNCTION/DIALOG, external PERFORM, SUBMIT)

or a transaction call, another ABAP/4 program

is to be loaded, namely "AQ09SYSTQV000005MISSINGBOM==== ".

However, program "AQ09SYSTQV000005MISSINGBOM==== " does not exist

library.

Possible reasons:

a) Wrong program name specified in an external PERFORM or

SUBMIT or, when defining a new transaction, a new

dialog module or a new function module.

b) Transport error

Short text

Program "AQ09SYSTQV000005MISSINGBOM==== " not found.

0 Kudos

Did you try to run the query once from sq01 ?

Regards,

Raymond

0 Kudos

Hi Raymond Giuseppi,

by passing my report name ( AQ09SYSTQV000005MISSINGBOM==== ) to the below

function module : RSAQ_DECODE_REPORT_NAME

i can get Query name and user group.

after getting result from abv FM  i went to SQ01 to find my query , but i din found there.

where can i find my query name? where can i generate my program.

0 Kudos

Hi Raymond Giuseppi,

by passing my report name ( AQ09SYSTQV000005MISSINGBOM==== ) to the below

function module : RSAQ_DECODE_REPORT_NAME

i can get Query name and user group.

after getting result from abv FM  i went to SQ01 to find my query , but i din found there.

where can i find my query name? where can i generate my program.

0 Kudos

This name looks like a quick viewer generated report  (SQVI, user dependant "one shot" requests...) you can convert those to query in the menu of SQ01 transaction.

Regards,

Raymond

0 Kudos

hi ,

can u suggest me the path in SQVI .how to convert.

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First recreate all those "awful" transactions which use generated query program name...

Create a transaction with parameters, call START_REPORT transaction and pass the information to execute a query with followinng parameters

D_SREPOVARI-REPORTTYPE = 'AQ'

D_SREPOVARI-REPORT = user group (add a trailing 'G' for global area)

D_SREPOVARI-EXTDREPORT = query name

Calling those transactions should recreate the queries.  (Once during first execution.)

If you don't want to clean your system, you may be required to force the system to generate those program "old fashionned" - check Note 723577 - SAP Query: Release upgrade and new generation.

For oldest versions there are also programs that may correct some problems whose names start with RSAQ_REPAIR. (and good old RSAQUM40.)

Also you could read Note 550764 - FAQ SAP Query which contains much information and links.

Regards,

Raymond

former_member209818
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna

After the system upgrade, have you generated your Info Sets and Queries?

Try doing that and then try to run the program. Somtimes, after the upgrade, you will find some of the field definitions in the Infosets are getting changed which might create error in infoset generation and eventually Query generation. Check if tehre is any problem with infoset.

Former Member

I have faced a similar issue and managed to solve the problem by following the steps below:

1. use SE93 to get the generated program name ('AQ...');

2. use SE37 to run FM 'RSAQ_DECODE_REPORT_NAME' to get USERGROUP and QUERY using the program name from step 1;

3. use SE38 to run program 'SAP_QUERY_CALL' with user group and query from step 2.

For more information please refer to Note 393160 - SAP Query: Using queries

Raj_Sinha
Participant

Hi Krishna,

Kindly follow up on the below link to overcome the above error. https://blogs.sap.com/2019/12/02/sap-query-gets-dump-after-ecc-to-s4hana-migration/

Best Regards

Raj Sinha

Jelena
Active Contributor

This question is from 2012, most likely OP has already moved on long time ago. Please refrain from resurrecting the old questions in this manner. It would make sense if the question was not answered but the same solution as in the blog has already been given in 2013 by a "former member". If you feel the blog ads more information to that then proper online etiquette would be to add a comment to the answer to share credit with the person who answered first.