cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subtotal 4 condition value is not flowing correctly to TAXINN for USD..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Here I inform you that I was created a pricing procedure in M/08 where I put subtotal "4" against one component value to add with BASB condition value in TAXINN procedure.

When I was create PO with INR value all conditions are working fine and the appropriate component will flow to the TAXINN and add with the BASB value and tax will calculate on the sum of those value.But when I was creating PO with USD, then in TAXINN procedure some abnormal value is coming as a base value and tax will calculate on that.

So kindly suggest me in this regards to resolve the issue.

Thanks and Regards

AKS

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ajit,

My net price is 5000 USD and the component value is 15 USD, which is also showing in the EKPO_Subtotal 4. So the tax should calculate on 5015 USD but here in TAXINN the tax will calculating on 5900 USD.

Need your valuable input.

Thanks and Regards

AKS

Former Member
0 Kudos

ajitkumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

it is better you have different pricing procedure for domestic purchases and imports.

in imports you have to deal with custom duties which you pay to a different vendor ( customs ) while for domestic the taxes are normally included in the suppliers bill and settled directly with the vendor.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ajit,

Thanks for your reply and you are absolutely right.But in my case the local vendor has currency of USD for that I need the solution.

Thanks and Regards

AKS

ajitkumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

pl see what value is appearing in EKPO _sub total 4 for the PO.