cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Should Rehire action be set as Initial Hire in T529A table?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All!

The Rehire action at the client I am at currently is not set a an initial hire action in T529A.  This cause the Change Entry date functionality not to work for this action, and the client claims it used to work... They went through EHP4 upgrade last year and it possibly changed the way SAP handle that flag in Table T529A.

Anyways, I have a couple of questions:

1. Does the Change Entry Leave date use to work in SAP without this flag being set to 1 in Table T529A?

2 .Should Rehire action be set as Initial Hire in T529A table?

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you want to check to see if functionality has changed, dig through OSS notes to see if there are any known issues.  I know that when we prepare for an upgrade, we download and review all of the notes/correction notes that will be applied to proactively check for possible issues based on what is being introduced.  As far as the FC setting in table T529A, in my experience, this should always be set to '0' Other actions since first hiring does not really apply to an employee in this situation.  Hope this information helps!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Scott, I have asked around and other companies also have this Rehire action set up as a 0-Other action.

Thanks for your help!

Answers (0)