cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Published ASN from WebUI does not generate DDN_Out XML. "Posting Illegal Statement" ABAP Runtime error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using SNC 7.0 (702) and running PO Collaboration. When I publish an ASN via the WebUI - it shows as published successfully but there is no DDN_Out xml generated. I am getting a POSTING_ILLEGAL_STATEMENT ABAP dump instead in GUI.

If I then execute /N/SCA/DLV_PUBLISH - it publishes the DDN_Out successfully. But am unable to do it via the WebUI.

The short dump occurs at the "commit" statement. The Short dump details are:

Category : ABAP Programming Error

Runtime Error : POSTING_ILLEGAL_STATEMENT

ABAP PRogram : SAPLSYDB

Application Component : BC-DB-DBI

Keywords suggested in dump:  "POSTING_ILLEGAL_STATEMENT" " "/ "SAPLSYDB" or "LSYDBU27" / "DB_COMMIT"

ODM has been activated. I have also activated Planning Object Structure as follows:

For planning structure Tcode -/n/SCA/TSDM09

Timeseries data type for :DFC01 and INVM1 and select the Activate planning obj struct.

Solutions tried:

1. I followed Nikhil Pandya's advice here and activated setting action '/SCA/BOL_DLV_XML_ROUTING' of action profile '/SCA/BOL_DELIVERY' - However the xml is not triggering and am still getting dump
  2. I have referred Note 1719746:

Reason and Prerequisites

SNC relies on functionality that tries to generate new code at its first use. However if this first use is in an update task then the system will produce a short dump.

Solution

To fix this issue you have to run the functionality that produces the short dump in a dialog work process. Run transaction /SCA/TSDMTEST with the following parameters:
Time Series Type: INVM1
Planning Version: 000
Key Figure: PLANSHIPOR
Date From and Date To: Any date which should hold data

This should force the code generation and afterwards update work process will not terminate.

However when I try the above steps for dates which hold PO/ASN data - it says "No time series found".

Can anyone help with solving the DDN_Out issue.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nandita,

Even I had a similar issue. The Short Dump occurs due to error in generation of Time Stream IDs associate with the Inventory Alerts.

Try executing of the report /SCA/INVALERTSWRITE once in dialog mode (Use any Location  / Product in selections) and try publishing the ASNs again.

This should resolve the issue.

Regards,

Bharath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a bunch Bharath. It worked!

Answers (0)