Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reverse goods in SRM 7

former_member272779
Participant
0 Kudos

hello,

We are upgrading SRM 5 to SRM 7.01 classic scenario.

I have created a shopping cart and received the goods using the POWL. Now I want to reverse the goods receipt but I cannot find where I can do that. In the POWL there's no button available which might be due to lacking a role ? In advanced search I can display the confirmation but not reverse it nor can I use create confirmation. So when a shopping cart was fully received how can suer (a purchaser or a requisitioner) reverse the goods in SRM ?

Thanks!

AS

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

vinita_kasliwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can some one please assist based on the above query

Thanks in advance !!

bharathi_ponnusamy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I am also facing the same concern where the Delete/Cancel & Return Delivery button is disabled. After I ran the program (CLEAN_REQREQ_UP & BBP_GET_STATUS_2), the Delete/Cancel button is getting enabled but not for the return Delivery.

Could you please advise me on how you have resolved that. Thanks in advance for your help.

Best Regards,

Bharathi

bharathi_ponnusamy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have further checked and it seems to be a role concern. When I assign the SAP_ALL profile, the Return Delivery button is enabled. Could you please advise if anyone is having any suggestions on that.

Best Regards,

Bharathi

bharathi_ponnusamy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

On further analysis, I found the specific authorization object via SU53 screen shot and I have assigned the activity (87 - Return). The Authorization object is BBP_PD_CNF (SRM: Confirmation in EBP) and the field name is ACTVT.

Best Regards,

Bharathi

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member208675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Return delivery can be done at item level. If you find option to be greyed; try to select an item, it will work.

Regards,

vinita_kasliwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hey Vinay and All

Please can some one let me know why is the return delivery greyed out for me ? This is not an option related to selection of line item I believe I wanted to do GR reversal for this PO however I am unable to do so

Also note this is not PO specific issue as whatever number i may enter it is always greyed out

please assist anyone if you could ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello AS,

Could you please provide information on what role are you using? Employee Self Service or Central purchasing role for POWL?  If you are using Employee Self Service then in there will be Confirmation tab available as per standard Portal role if not modified.

Please find below screen shot for the same... Once you have Confirmation posted successfully in backend you will see the Return Delivery button activated by highlighting particular Confirmation. You can search confirmation as well here.

Hope this helps.

Thank you

Ritesh

former_member272779
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ritesh,

We use the cetnral purchasing role.Where can I find the return delivery within that role ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

For Central Confirmation Role, There is standard POWL available please check if you have Query associated with that or not? You can verify in POWL_QUERYR transaction code with Application SAPSRM_R_CENTRALCONFIRMATION and following Queries;

SAPSSRM_R_CENTRALCONFIRM_02_01All
SAPSSRM_R_CENTRALCONFIRM_02_02Saved
SAPSSRM_R_CENTRALCONFIRM_02_03Awaiting Approval
SAPSSRM_R_CENTRALCONFIRM_02_04Approved
SAPSSRM_R_CENTRALCONFIRM_02_05Rejected
SAPSSRM_R_CENTRALCONFIRM_02_06Deleted

If these is assigned then you should able to see these Queries in POWL under Central Confirmation as follow. You will able to perform Return on Goods which are received similar to what i mentioned for Employee Self Service.

Hope this helps.

Thank you

Ritesh

former_member272779
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Ritesh,

Hope you can help me with this one as well I am very new to POWL. If I look at the Central confirmation in our system I see the following POWL:

I don't think it's the same POWL as you displayed. Looking in POWL Query Can you let me know how I can assign SAPSRM_R_CENTRALCONFIRMATION and the other query's ? We areo n the classic scenario.

Maybe you can send some links to some good documentation ?

Thanks as always.

AS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello AS,

The version you have is higher version then what i have shown in screen shot. But the behind POWL does not change. Now as you shown in Screen shot, Go into Confirmation Query --> ALL and pull out all the confirmation. Once you will pull the confirmation you will see the Return delivery button in there.

Currently in the screen shot you have shown Query Purchase order --> Confirmation Pending one in that query return delivery option is not available.

Hope this helps.

Thank you

Ritesh

former_member272779
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ritesh,

Thanks for the update. I see the PO's and the return delivery button. In the query Purchase orders -> confirmation pendng I see (0).Is there another action required to activate that query ? Also when I press on it it doesn't give me the pending PO's.

As this can be a bug list I wonder if users are able to search voor pending PO's or on a specific PO number ?

Thanks as ever Ritesh!

AS

former_member272779
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ritesh,

Can you help ?

Thanks!

AS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello AS,

I believe the Purchase order --> Pending Confirmation query works when you have Extended Classic Scenario activated where in PO's are created in SRM and copy goes back into backend system. The Query for Pending Confirmation is calling Feeder SAPSRM_FEEDER_PO_R. You can find it through POWL_QUERY and search for query ID SAPSSRM_R_CENTRALCONFIRM_01_01 which is called for Purchase Order --> Pending Confirmation.

Based on SAP note from SPRO;

The names of the feeder types start with "SAPSRM_FEEDER"_.

The next characters (one or two) indicate by which SAP system the content is provided. Examples:

SAPSRM_FEEDER_*: Content from SAP SRM

SAPSRM_FEEDER_E_*: Content from SAP ERP

SAPSRM_FEEDER_AL_*: Aligned content from both SAP SRM and SAP ERP

By using the aligned feeder that is provided for purchase orders, you can include queries for SRM purchase orders and ERP purchase orders in the same query category.

The feeder which is assigned in Confirmation Pending is just pulling content from SRM and thus not pulling any information.

I would recommend you to de-active the Query so that user do not see that and get confuse. To remove the Query you have to go into POWL_QUERYR; Application ID SAPSRM_R_CENTRALCONFIRMATION, Query SAPSSRM_R_CENTRALCONFIRM_01_01 and there is check box Activate, By default it is Checked means active, Un-check that and then execute Program powl_d01 with Application ID SAPSRM_R_CENTRALCONFIRMATION to clear the POWL from all the users.

Just an FYI: POWL_D01 when you will execute if user have some favorites for this application then it will clear out that.

Hope this helps.

Thank you

Ritesh

former_member272779
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Ritesh,

As you know we are on the classic scenario. we basically have two roles in SRM the requisitioner and the purchaser. The requisitioners use the POWL to do the goods receipt. They can just select a line an recieve the goods. However in the query we use SAPSRM_OP_PURCHASING I don't see confirmation pending for the classic scenario. Please see belwo screenshot of our POWL:

It would be nice if requisitioners could request their pending confirmations.

Question is where can I add/find confirmations pending for the classic scenario ? I have changed the feeder behind the query for confirmations but that doesn't work.

Thanks as always!

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

if screen-shot you gave us is the one for a Requester (Requisitionner), feeder for Confirmation is just below the one for Shopping Cart...

Execute query "Approved" for this confirmation feeder. You will have search result list for confirmations.

Select confirmation you want to return or delete/cancel: it should work.

Regards.

Laurent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi AS,

Unfortunately i have not found Feeder which can get list of PO's which are pending confirmation in SRM. I have tried assigned Feeder for ERP and ALL but none of them worked.

I would recommend you to report this issue with SAP via OSS and see if they can provide some inputs of any Feeder which can give you Pending Confirmation for PO's.

Thank you

Ritesh

former_member272779
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ritesh,

i have tried that as well. Thanks for your support I have opened an OSS note for it.

Kind regards,

Antoinette

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Antoinette

Wrt the problem reported by you -POWL query pending confirmation " pulling wrong results , please let m eknow if you have found any solution for this .

is there a solution proposed for your OSS note ?

i experience the same issue and would be interested to know of any solution .please keep me posted

Thanx

Indu