cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Upload Phrases

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am getting an error when uploading Phrases.

I have followed the Note 1299496 & I have downloaded the sample file & changed it, but still getting the error.

The format of the .dat file is as below:

+C

+SC   ISO-R/3

+C    for example the character norm "ISO-R/3"

+ID   EH&S

+V    PLM 1.0

+D    20120611

+VD   20120611

+C

+BC

+BV   $TCG61

CATPIN                         CUST

CATDIST                        Customer

CATDATE                        19980101

CATVERS                        1.0

NUMRNGE                        ESN_PHRID

+EV

+BV   $TCG62

LANGU                          E

CATNAM                         Customer phrase library

+EV

+BV   $TCG63

PHRGRP                         T_PHRGRP

+EV

+BV   $TCG64

PHRGNAM                        T_PHRGRP

+EV

+BV   $ESTPH

SRLANGU                        E

PHRID                          TEST3

+EV

+BV   $ESTPP

PHRTEXT                        Test3

+EV

+BV   $ESTPH

SRLANGU                        E

PHRID                          TEST4

+EV

+BV   $ESTPP

PHRTEXT                        Test4

+EV

+EC

+EOF

I am getting this error : "Could not find any sources"

Details of the error is given below:

Incorrect segment +BV   $TCG61 in line                                            10 of transfer file, segment  expected
Incorrect segment +BV   $TCG62 in line                                            17 of transfer file, segment  expected
Incorrect segment +BV   $TCG63 in line                                            21 of transfer file, segment  expected
Incorrect segment +BV   $TCG64 in line                                            24 of transfer file, segment  expected
Incorrect segment +BV   $ESTPH in line                                            28 of transfer file, segment  expected
Incorrect segment +BV   $ESTPP in line                                            32 of transfer file, segment  expected
Incorrect segment +BV   $ESTPH in line                                            36 of transfer file, segment  expected
Incorrect segment +BV   $ESTPP in line                                            40 of transfer file, segment  expected
Line                                            44: Incorrect delimiter +EC in transfer file
Line                                            45: Incorrect delimiter +EOF in transfer file

No key fields in source file

I have maintained ISO-R/3 as the Character Standard in the Environmental Parameter (I also tried with MS-NT, but dint work as well)

Any help would be appreciable.

Regards,

Raghu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can anybody tell me why I am getting this error: "Segmented Expected" and "Incorrect delimiter"?

Is it related to the delimiter settings in the local system?

Regards,

Raghu

Ralph_P
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

You did do the import in binary mode? Apart from that I'm at a loss right now. All I can say is that whenever I imported something and received the message "Incorrect delimiter", it always was some import setting that was wrong.

Ralph

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ralph,

I have done both Export & Import in "BIN" mode and not in "ASCII" mode. I have also maintained Export character standard as "ISO-R/3" and not "MS-NT" in Environmental parameters.

It would be helpful if you let me know  the import settings that you followed to correct the error.

Regards,

Raghu

Ralph_P
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

I afraid I don't remember the solution anymore. Sorry, but I can't think of anything helpful.

Ralph

christoph_bergemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello all

may be only an idea: if your system does have a "UNIX" driven set up the "end of" line of a line is different. The end of line is (if i remember correct) only a "Space" and not "Space + Carriage return".

Now depending how you have manipulated the example phrase download you could get (in my opinion) these strange effects (because the structure of the file used seems to be right)

The BIN mode is "more safe" on the top.

May be this helps

C.B.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi C.B,

I tried with your idea, but got the same error. FYI, the current system is Unix driven. I also tried even with Windows driven setup, but couldn't get a fix.

However, I have achieved my task via LSMW and its uploaded perfectly fine.

Thanks for your time.

Regards,

Raghu

former_member212503
Participant
0 Kudos

Did you load pharses through LSMW I also got the same error Delimiter + EOF error . Any idea whether now you have solution for this

Answers (0)