cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Movement type for Sale return

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor

Dear SAP Experts

I have a requirement. In my company we are using movement type 651 for sale return. With this movement stock appears in sale return and then we use 453 for transfer posting from sale return to unrestricted. System creates accounting document at the time of 453 but my requirement is to create accounting document at the time of first movement e.g. 651. I have checked standard movement types but couldnt find any. 653 also dont create accounting document. Please suggest should I create new movement type with the help of MM guy or is there any other standard solution.?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor

hi

you want create account at returns you can use the movement type 653, this create the accounting document and also the stock will come direct unrestricted use , please check below settings

go to OMJJ

Here click on client and enter system display all movement types , here select the 653 movement type and  Click details icon , like below screen

after below screen its come, set this settings  , here account control leave blank

after click on texts maintain text and all like below screen

and click on allowed truncation

\\

click on up dating control/wm movement types

after click on ACCOUNTING GROUPING here you maintain all data like below data , its main  accounting document data for create accounting document , so as its copy

after click on reversal /fallowing data , below screen you will set

her set 654 reverse movement ,

after CLICK DEACTIVATE THE QM INSPECTION/DELIVERY CATEGORY ,

You will set below settings

at last one LIS statistics group, like below

so you set above settings ,

you want copy movement type ,

go to OMJJ

After come movement type , select required movement type , and click on copy icon

then it will copy

please check this and conform

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Moazzam,

No need to create any New Mvt Type. just use  Mvt Type # 653 if you don't have any quality related inspections in return stock.

It will make system one stem direct to the Unrestricted stock and generate A/c doc also.

Regards

AG.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Former Member

I didnt asked him to create new movement type

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

former_member211462
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi MoazzaM Ali

Instead of creating a new movement type , hav a discussion with an MM consultant if something can be done with the existing Movements types for sales returns about account entries .

Regards

JNM