cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Real-time service error "Flow became invalid during waiting for request (BODI-300137)"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am experiencing a problem with a real-time job exposed as a Web Service. Calling the WS returns the following message:

"Web Services is unable to process the request to call real-time service 'xxx' using Access Server 'xxx'. Error: Server sent back error: Communication Error. See real time job log for details."

The job log (Logs-Current -> Error log) says "Flow became invalid during waiting for request (BODI-300137)".

• The issue is not due to an invalid XML structure, as the request which is sent to the WS has the exact same content as the input file used in test mode in Designer. (Wrong XML structures lead to the error "Flow became invalid while waiting for reply from real time job. (BODI-300136)", by the way)
  • The job itself works and can be run in Designer without errors.
  • Two other real-time jobs, which have been exposed with the same settings, work as expected when invoked through WS.
  • Patrick's suggestion from http://scn.sap.com/thread/908525 (setting recycle request count max to 1) made no difference.

How do I view the monitor, trace, error logs for one particular real-time job execution invoked through the WS? In the real-time job history in Administrator I only see the test executions started from Designer.

Can anybody help?

Thanks in advance and best regards

Roman

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

warwick_tagg
Explorer
0 Kudos

I just had a similar error after we had to reboot the Data Services server while the RT services were running.  We assumed something had corrupted the Access Server, so I removed the RealTime services, deleted the files from the AccessServer directory and restarted the DS Service.

I then added the RT Services back in and configured them as Web Services.  This fixed the problem.

HTH.

Warwick

former_member529106
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Did anyone resolve the above issue ?

thanks

vish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there any solution for this problem?

Please help.

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not sure But you can check the following path for RT jobs logs

%LINK_DIR%/log/Job_server_name/repo name

Here you should find the all three logs and can check for the error details. Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suraj, thank you for your advice. The directory you mentioned contains only last month's logs, where can I see the recent ones?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Roman.

I'm getting the same problem. You've checked the question as "Assumed Answerd", could you please share the solution?

Thanks!

--

LUIS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, sir

Is there any solution please.

thanks in advance