cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP BOE 4.0 Certification Material

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

Can you please let me know the procedure to get the materials for preparing SAP Bo Certification materials and sample question papers for preparations.

If possible please give the necessary links.

Many Thanks

Suresh Vemulapalli

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

These materials are copyrighted materials and not available for free distribution.

But, unfortunately, nowadays, any type of SAP material is freely available on the net for download.

The most painful thing is some of the unsolicited and illegal people are selling these materials on the web.

Regards,

Ravi

PS: I am really not sure whether SAP has any plan to crack a whip on these illegal people who are selling the SAP materials on the internet.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

I totally agree with you about the copyrighted SAP training materials available in the internet. I think it is just very difficult to trace every illegal website.

However, Suresh also asked about sample questions for SAP certification. It is not possible to find the actual questions from the certification in the internet, because SAP strictly keeps them in a secret. But as far as I know there are companies that create sample questions for the certification themselves and, therefore, own copyright for these questions. So, it is perfectly legal to distribute these sample questions, because they were not created by SAP.

Similar example is books about SAP. Anyone can write a book about SAP and it is legal. So it is not like only SAP can write books about SAP:)

Ghanem

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Granem,

There are many versions of books which are available in the market for certification. But, these are only complimentary and may not be able to serve the real purpose of the certification. More than 90% of questions either directly or indirectly will be given from the SAP Curriculum book. There are also many yahoo group, where you will find number of sample questions. As you mentioned, they are only sample questions and many not be replica of the real test examination. Only we may get little more confidence by solving these questions. If at all required, we can also prepare and frame our own sample questions. But, in my opinion, they should go through the SAP Curriculum very religiously, in order to pass the examination.

Kind Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

I did not say anything about how useful are the training materials, which are created by third-party companies. It was not my point.

I just wanted to state that if a training material was created not by SAP, but by another company, it does not mean that this training material is illegal. With this statement I wanted to defend people who are not affiliated with SAP and also offer SAP materials (and own copyright for this material). They are not 'unsolicited and illegal', they just offer an alternative to SAP monopoly.

SAP training materials are generally not very good, if you compare them with other education areas. I think that the reason for this is that SAP do not have enough competition in the training material area. So from my point of view, we should be happy to see if somebody tries to compete with SAP in providing better training material alternatives.

Regards,

Ghanem

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ghanem,

When I am investing something, I would definitely see to serve my purpose. If I am appearing for Certification, the books that I have purchased must be useful in order to clear my examination. If they are not able to suffice my requirement, then I will NOT recommend them, even how good they are. There are number of SAP materials available in the market, but I never said they are all "unsolicited and illegal". The context in which I said illegal is I have seen some people are selling SAP Materials like TFIN10, TFIN20 etc. on the web. In my opinion, they are the real culprits. They should not sell the materials for which they not the owners. I never said the other third party training / education materials relating SAP are illegal.

After passing 6 Certification from SAP is, if somebody does not read the SAP Certification Curriculum materials religiously, the chances are very blink to pass, unless the participants appearing for the exam are already masters in that area. Therefore, I would recommend, everybody should read the SAP Certification materials very religiously, at least not less than five times, before going to Certification.

Regards,

Ravi

Answers (0)