All the settings were fine, I have cross checked but when I create an account in WebUI and monitor the BDocs. Replication is not happening. The sender site is not visible in BDoc, even though i maintained with the valid RFC details.
Can anyone suggest me what to do at this moment.
If connection and setups are perfect then you can debug from CRM-> ECC to check whether any exception happening in ECC side. First check the messages in SMW01, if nothing relevant found you can debug CRM-> ECC to know if any exception happening there or not. Check in BDOC_TRACK table in ECC whether any created there or not.
· Put a break point in FM SMW3_MFLOW_UPDATETASKBDOC.
· Create a BP and before save type /h to activate debug, mark update debugging option.
· When stops in FM SMW3_MFLOW_UPDATETASKBDOC you must be sure to set header-dbgmode = 'X' this will make the bdoc stay stopped in SMW01.
· Go to SMW01 and type /h and process the bdoc.
· Put a break in FM CRM_UPLOAD_AFTER_MAP_HANDLER and be sure to change LV_SYNCHRON = 'X' this will allow you to connect in ECC.
· Put a break-point in the "CALL TRANSACTION" command. Change the mode of call transaction and you be able to debug XD* update.
Note: Before debugging convert the RFC user to Dialogue user.