cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

vender replication error from erp ehp6 to srm 7.01

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear expert, I am trying to replicate vender master from ERP to SRM. I have tried both tcode bbpgetvd and report BBP_VENDOR_SYNC but neither works. Error message in SLG1 is"Error: Error while Creating Business Partner (BP) Module: BUPA_CREATE_FROM_DATA Supplier: N000000001 Message no. BBP_VENR004" and "Delivery service type xxx is not valid Message no. AM477".

Our SRM version is  SRM 7.0 EHP1, ERP is EHP6 (LOG_MM_P2PSE_1 and LOG_MM_P2PSE_2 not activiated, so the system landscape I select ERP_3.0).

Thanks very much for your help and best regards.

Meng yang

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Vendor master general data in ECC system there is a field Delivery serv. While you create vendor through XK01/MK01/FK01 you can see it under address under general tab (Expand the PO Box Address).

Please go through the F1 help of the field. It is related to PO Box address.

I know while replicating the vendor from ECC to SRM the PO Box and Postal code plays important role.

It may give you some insight to correctly maintain the delivery service type you are getting the error.

With Regards,

Malay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Great thanks for everyone's reply.

I have report a product error to SAP. Their reply is that my srm version(EHP1 without support package) is too low for ERP EHP6. So the field "delivery type"(which Pothal mentioned last reply) is missing in SRM.

So now i am trying to install some support packages to see if it can help. I will post the result if it works.

Thank you again for everyone's help.

vijaymanikandan
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Yang,

We are also in the same situation. Have you got any response from SAP as to which Support pack we must go in SRM or any solving note that must be applied in SRM or ERP to solve this issue. We are 2 weeks from go-live and appreciate your help in this.

Regards,

Vijay V

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear  Vijay V,

Through communication with SAP, this issue is due to the incompatible basis

level of SAP_BASIS package between SRM and ERP. With ECC EHP6, the

SAP_BASIS upgrades to 730. However, SRM is still in 702 basis level.

With the new basis level new fields (enhancement) are introduced in ADRCtable.

Table: ADRC

SRM DM2(601) ECC: DM1(108)

... ...

TAXJURCODE TAXJURCODE

ADDRESS_ID COUNTY <<<

LANGU_CREA ADDRESS_ID

PO_BOX_LOBBY LANGU_CREA

DELI_SERV_TYPE ADRC_UUID <<<

DELI_SERV_NUMBER UUID_BELATED <<<

ID_CATEGORY <<<

ADRC_ERR_STATUS <<<

PO_BOX_LOBBY

DELI_SERV_TYPE

DELI_SERV_NUMBER

So, I think choose the correct version of ERP and SRM (  ERP EHP5 -- SRM EHP1 or ERP EHP6 -- SRM EHP2 ) or change the table in SRM through coding may solve the problem.

Meng yang

vijaymanikandan
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Yang

Thanks for the inputs.

Have you solved it yourself or still waiting for SAP come back on this ? I will try the above manual changes in my system.

Regards

Vijay V

vijaymanikandan
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Yang

In my SRM system we are having this fields in ADRC structure.

DELI_SERV_TYPE

DELI_SERV_NUMBER

Also we upgraded from ERP EHP4 to EHP6 SP3.

Regards

Vijay V

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay V,

we plan to update SRM to EHP2, and now we are applying for qualification because SRM 7.0 EHP2 is in ramp up phase and not released officially.

Meng yang

vijaymanikandan
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Yang

Please apply notes 1742773, 1744486 in SRM and EPR respectively. This will fix the

vendor replication issue.

Regards

Vijay V

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Vijay V. We will apply it soon.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member208675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you check if you have maintained precise ERP version in table BBP_BACKEND_DEST?

Can you check if bp of vendor 000000001 is present?

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vinay,

in table table BBP_BACKEND_DEST the ERP version is maintained as "ERP_3.0". And the vender master exists in ERP.

We use erp EHP6, but without activating LOG_MM_P2PSE_1 and LOG_MM_P2PSE_2. So I choose "ERP_3.0", Is it right for this configuration?

Thanks very much.

former_member208675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As you mentioned your ERP version is ECC 6.0 EHP 6, can you check if you can select "ERP_6.0" in table BBP_BACKEND_DEST?

If yes, can you transfer vendor again?

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yang,

Can you confirm if you have maintained the setting below: SPRO--Cross Application Components--SAP Business Partner--Business Partner--Basic Settings--Number ranges & groupings--Define number ranges?

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have tried, but it did not work.