cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HR forms and processes: EHP5 with HR Admin Package 1.41

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi There,

We have a EHP5 based ECC system with ESS/MSS/HR Admin Business packages at 1.41 version. I am trying to run standard forms on our portal. We are already considering HR Admin package to 1.51 as(HCM_ASR_CI_2 has been activated. With this in background. We did client 000 copy, and now able to see process and forms in Transaction HRASR_DT. Now i am "trying" to run HR Admin iview for start process "com.sap.pct.erp.hradmin.14.Start_process_for_employee" to test my configuration.

I am able to select an employee, and select "Next".. and that's where my excitement comes to an end. "No Data Available" is all i get to see on my screen.

I read somewhere, that this message is a good sign, at least something is working. But now i am breaking my head to get past this.

Regards,

Sudhir

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member463524
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhir,

1.  Check the user with SAP_ALL authorization, if it is working fine then,take ST01 trace and check for any authorization missing.

2. authorization object P_ASRCONT,this authorization goes togther with the

roles SAP_ASR_EMPLOYEE, SAP_ASR_MANAGAER, SAP_ASR_ADIMINISTRATOR.

3. Check the entry in view cluster HRASR00OBJPROCPRP with client 000 and your client if anything missing

transport it.

4. CHeck the class CL_HRASR00_PROCESS_UTILITIES and method GET_PROCESS_LIST_FOR_ROLE, whether the process is getting filled up.

5. Check the entry  in T5ASRAUTHMETHOD with client 000.

Hope this helps you solve the issue.

Regards,

Meera

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Meera..

We are using the Start Employee Process, All the process is going smoothly but we are experiencing minor issue.

i.e. whenever initiator or manager is processing the request we have the option to enter some comments, initiator is entering his comments and sending to the manager for approval.

Forms is going to manager for approval and he is able to approve but the only issue he cannot able to see the comments which are entered by the initiator.

Request you to please let me know where to check and how to resolve.

Thanks

Arjun

ChrisSolomon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ok....so to keep it simple...let's run down the list...

1. for the "previous" comments, are you sure that field is on the form and bound correctly and set to "visible" for display? (*I know it sounds crazy but sometimes the simplest answer is the correct one)

2. are you sure the manager has correct authoriation (the comments are coming from being stored in CASE Mgmt, so make sure to do a security trace and verify that THAT is not the issue)

3. can YOU look in Case Mgmt at your process and view the data to make sure the comments actually are there (ie. they are being saved correctly)? If so, see #2 (haha)....if the comments are not being saved, then you have another issue....which again, might be authorization related.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

ChrisSolomon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This might also help. Another of my blog's with troubleshooting tips at the end....

http://scn.sap.com/community/erp/hcm/blog/2012/03/26/hcm-processes-forms-getting-startedinitial-set-...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Chris.

Trust me that among first set of reference articles i referred for this . This turned out to be missing entries in Auth tables. Trouble is even client 000 did not cover those entries. I think SAP needs to include these tables entries when they publish some of consulting notes.

Cheers,

Sudhir

ChrisSolomon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I know the ones you mean. I "think" I updated that blog to talk about it (especially for the SAP_PD processes). Also, I have seen a LOT of things missing for CASE Mgmt during initial set up that are not even in client 000 (I had to get a friend to send the correct XML file from his system for instance!) There are MANY more possible "bugs" to troubleshoot. I just try to hit the main ones without scaring anyone away all together. hahahaha

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

chekc the note 1703842

and parameter PERNR_MEM_ID is set correctlt?

For Employee to start a process, you should ensure that application
parameter 'PERNR_MEM_ID=ESS01' is included in the affected iview.

Additionally, we could suggest you to check attached note:
- 1048386  SAP MSS/ESS: HCM Processes & Forms - Web Dynpro ABAP

You can find further information in next SDN blog:
http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/13440