cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

0FI_GL_6 ---> 0FIGL_C01

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am installing few Business content reports, they are from the cube 0FIGL_C01 General Ledger:Transaction data.

For this cube, it has two datasources ( which i have identified from the help.sap.com and as well as from RSA1--->BI Content )

they are,

1. 0FI_GL_1

2 0FI_GL_6

both of them extract data from GLTO table in the ECC(R/3) side.

The difference between the datasources are the 0FI_GL_1 --> supports only full update whereas 0FI_GL_6---> Supports both full and delta update.

SAP recommends to use 0FI_GL_6 and states that 0FI_GL_6 replaces 0FI_GL_1

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/36/8d863c651f11d3971b006094b969cf/frameset.htm

I have few questions here,

1. I checked for GLTO table in ECC side, i could not see any such table in ECC side!!!!

2. Is there any settings to be done for this datasource 0FI_GL_6? or just activate it in the ECC side in RSA5 and replicate it to the BW side and then do a full and delta extractions? is it that simple gurus?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The table is existing in the ecc side. Its actually typo mistake i was looking for GLTO whereas the table name is GLT0. Anyway the table is existing in the ECC system now.

Is there any settings to be done for this datasource 0FI_GL_6? or just activate it in the ECC side in RSA5 and replicate it to the BW side and then do a full and delta extractions? is it that simple gurus?

can i have any answer for the above question?

Former Member
0 Kudos

closing the thread as no answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

Can i have some update ?