cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CRM_UI_START - adjust image to customer logo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ALL,

I am looking for the customization of the CRM_UI_START page in our system. We are getting the standard image in the initial logon screen, when we enter into the CRM web page.

We need to customize the initial page with the customer logo ( http://****.***.***:****/sap/bc/bsp/sap/crm_ui_start/default.htm?sap-client=100&sap-sessioncmd=open )

Note : I am sure, I have already done  a lot of research before posting this thread, what I have found in my search is that how to change the image or logo or skin colors after you login in to the webUI by using the skin options or se80 (Ishape folder). But not for the initial login page.

Also , I have tried to change the service ---> CRM_UI_START in sicf -->CRM_UI_START --> error handler --> system configuration --> system logon --> adjust the image.

If I do so, I am able to change it locally but not globally. I wanted to change this image globally.

Current Environment : CRM 7.0 EHP1

If there are any suggestions - that would be greatly appreciated.

Regards

Vijay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

My god.

Its a very short one but I took this one for a very long time . Here you go the solution for the peoples who is doing search as like me.

Note : I am not sure this is the perfect way to do it - But its worked for me.

Actions : MIME repository in SE80 --> SAP  --> PUBLIC -->  BC  --> UR --> LOGIN --> assets --> There find your image or logo or content (Just uplpoad and replace)

Note : before doing so , please download the images for the safer side

Regards

Vijay

Answers (0)