cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SSM10 Subjective Assessment Comment cut off

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can anyone tell me if they have experienced this?

1. I add a subjective assessment comment to my KPI.

2. I include the comment on the overview page and the message is cut off with a ..... at the end.

I would like to know if this is a system error or if there is a limit on the characters...if so perhaps SAP can shed some light on what the point of this functionality is.

So many clients have been crying out for a way of displaying comments! Performance Management includes being able to assess the Reason for Variance and what actions the KPI owner will take to remedy the situation.

Please SAP do something about this....I am hoping that this is just an error. We have been thinkign that this will be a potential work-around for our users....

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member260594
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Zimkhita,

This issue has been reported to SAP and a fix has been created that will be delivered in SP05 which is currently targeted for release in mid to late October of 2012.

Regards,

Graham

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Graham,

We have installed SSM10 SP05 and I have tested the subjective assessment...it is still cutting the text off...is there anyway SAP can look at increasing the number of characters showing? Yes when I hover over I see the full text, but I would like to include this in the briefing book.

former_member182649
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Zimkhita,

We are now up at SP05 HF2 and it looks as though the full text is now appearing when you hover over it. Short of inserting the entire text of War and Peace I can't tell what the limit is or whether there is one.

What the sliders that appear in the column for Subjective Assessment are all about I do not know. They don't seem to do anything at all!

Regards

Colin Cooper

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Colin,

Thank you so much for testing this for me. Yes you are right, the slider does nothing! I also tested some really long text and was able to export it to CSV.

Thanks again for testing this:)

Answers (0)