cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Button "Import from file" disabled - Bank statement processing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I'm using 8.82 PL05 and I just can't setup the automatic bank statement processing.

I have checked "Install Bank Statement Processing" in company details, and I have also setup the column "Import File Name" in the house bank accounts definition, and in it I have assigned a Definition file.

But, when I go to Bank Statement Processing, the Import from File button is disabled.

Can anyone help me discover what I'm missing??

Thanks!

Danilo

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Joselito
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

True, from 8.82 you don't have to install any add-on, the import function is enabled as soon as you have activated BSP (Bank Statement processing) in company details

However, please do check as well in: Administration/setup/banking/house bank: for the bank selected that

-You have selected a bank statement format (last column) to be used for the import: depending on your localization you may have 1 2, or none (If none: then you need to create your own using the Add-on Electronic File Manager and import the BFP file)

-As well there is a box 'imported' that you need to click

Information on Add-on Electronic File manager can be found in its own landing page

https://service.sap.com/~sapidb/011000358700000208942011E

Hope this is enough to solve your problems

here is screen on house bank

Jose Antonio

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jose Antonio, I had forgot to check the Import Bank Statement flag.

Once I did, it worked!

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sir,

when i want to import the file i got the error message " FILE FORMAT IS EMPTY"

what can i do?

Joselito
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Dear Mahajan:

If you see  screen above , in House bank accounts, there is a column 'Import File name':

(that window is a drop down list where you select any of the possible formats that are already vaialable for use in your company database), if you have none, it is because for yoour localization, none has been provided)

In that case you need to create yours with SAP Business One Add-on Electronic File manager

If you did everything right but still have error: this migt be connected with a corrupted installation of the Business One Client

If you were using a version of SAP Business One older than 8.82, the import function requires having the Add-on BTHF installed, in this case try:

1- stop the add-on

2- register SAPBUICOM

RUN type 'cmd'

in screen type comand 'regserv\'

drag the file 'SAPbouiCOM.exe' from C:\Program Files\SAP\SAP Business One (so the path is registered again).

3- Uninstall BTHF

(clean %temp% folder in machine).

4- Install again BTHF from Add-0n Autoreg.

Former Member
0 Kudos

very clear answer, thank you.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Danilo,

The addon BTHF will enable you to do an import.  Install or start that addon and that button will be active.

Regards,

Catherine

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Danilo,

Have you successfully installed BSP?

Thanks,

Gordon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gordon, are you talking about BTHF? I read that in 8.82 they merged it into the base product, so there's no need to install it separately.

Thanks

former_member186095
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you post the screen capture of your bsp that have no import button ?

JimM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jimmy, I'm sending it to you.

As you can see, the button is there, but it's disabled (greyed out)

Thanks