cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Services Management Login failure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

I recently installed Data Services 3.2 with existing database i.e MS SQL Server 2005.

Already SAP BO XI 3.1 sp3  was installed in my system so I have used existing Tomcat.

When I try to log in first time in Management console it is showing error invalid log in (

(Invalid username/password (BODI-3012009) )I tried several times it didn't work.even I restarted

and log in again. I couldn't able to log in)

Hence please give some alternative where I can reset User Id or Password or configure new user ID

and Password.

Apart from this I am in doubt While in the process of DS installation I couldn't get any option to configure User Id and password related to Management Console

Please do the needful.

Thanks & Regards

Fasi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In Data Services, default user name and password for managment console is "admin", "admin". try this to login to the management console and later try to create one local repository to login to the designer.

Am not sure, whether you tried the above option. if you have not done so, you can try the same!

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks  rajalakshmi & Arun

Its working.

Regards

Fasi

Former Member
0 Kudos

The default user id and pwd is admin/admin. Are you able to load the tomcat ? Try http://localhost:28080/ or the servername:portnumber.

Arun