Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Edit entries in Clock correction iview

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I got 2 issues :

1/ I'm not able using the clock corrections iview to change the entries coming from the system, the only thing I can do is to change the departure/arrival status but not the time of the correction, any help on that ?  I tried to see If it's possible to have the p2011-ORIGF different from M (manual) to be able may be to change it from the portal If I put E or S, but I couldn't change this field. It is a good way to look for a solution to the problem or am I wrong?  For information in the ptcor customizing the entries : "clock in clock out entries cannot be deleted" and the second one "...cannot be changed" are not ticked.

2/ the clock correction is working fine in quality system but not anymore in Development despite the fact that the customization is the same.  In fact in DEV when I want to enter a correction, instead of having the pop-up coming with the choice of the correction type, hour, date.. an entry is created and I cannot even go to the next step to validate it.     Please take a look on the attached documents with screen shots.

Thank you for your help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

it was not possible to edit the changes for the records coming from subsytem

check this note  1733245  and  1706680

Read about this behavior here in note 774599.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Siddharth for your answer,

Have you any idea about my second issue?

Thanks

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

for second issue what error you get?

are you entering correct information?

can you create the event in PTCOR in backend system with test application

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I cannot even enter a time correction in the portal, in the backend everything is yorking fine, I can create an entry.

In fact, I noticed this change after I applied this note 1501448, I think that the problem I have now is Java and not abap at all.

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

can you show what screen looks now ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

When I click on create new entry, I don't have any more the screen to enter the hour, the date and the type... an entry is created using the d day and the hour of click.

And When I try to check and go to next step, nothing happens, I cannot proceed.

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

it means you are not on correct levels of pcui_gp etc,

is it having error only in Cico, can you check other applications like record working time etc.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Record working time and leave request are working fine.