cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAPgui for windows 7.30 Core download

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am a bit confused by the new Sapgui for windows 7.30 core download.  The documentation seems to imply that there should be 2 downloads, one for each of the 2 DVDs.  But there is only one available.  Does this one download actually contain the contents of both DVDs?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jude_bradley
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Larry,

Compilation 1/2 is the SAPGUI for Windows package.

Compilation 2/2 is the SAPGUI for Java installation.

Regards,

Jude

Former Member
0 Kudos

Oh!!! That is not clear at all in any of the documentation.   Also, why in the world would they put "Compilation 1/2" on a download that really doesn't have a 2/2.  

jude_bradley
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Well actually Larrry,it does show Compilation 2/2 in the marketplace.

But only if you're looking for it.

Best Regards,

Jude

Former Member
0 Kudos

Maybe you have misunderstood my comment.  When looking at the downloads in the Sap gui for windows directory it shows only 1 file saying compilation 1/2.  Which to me implies there should be a 2/2 right below it.  The same is true for the Java directory: 1 file saying compilation 2/2 implying there should be a 1/2 right above it. 

This is very confusing. The documentation also gives instructions as to how to properly extract and combine the 2 zipped files. 

Actually it is not confusing, it is misleading.

Regardless of all this, it is good to know I have all I need to install the new version of SAPgui.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lluis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Larry,

i just downloaded the current part from service.sap.com/sapgui (1/2) thinking the same than you.

After installation i don't get any problem trough sap logon in different systems, the only problem i found is trough NWBC that now don't work correctly.

regards,

Luis

former_member707972
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi,

May i know where to download the SAP GUI installer? i browse to SAP Support Portal -> Software Downloads -> Browse our Download Catelog -> SAP Frontend Components, and i couldnt drill down any further. The webpage loaded with No Data message.

I am lost. Can someone please help me? Thank You.

Cheers

K W

Lluis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

service.sap.com/sapgui -> click on SAP GUI Family and you will see the sapgui forums

there on the left hand click on sap gui family under key topics menu and you will be reditrect to sap gui documentation where you can see the Download section with diferent sapgui release.

try that link:

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-25456#section13

former_member707972
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Luis,

thank you indeed. I guess is due to my authorisation, i dont see any objects available for me to download.

Cheers

K W