cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EAM/UAM: URL to request approval doesn't allow submit.

Henrik1
Participant
0 Kudos

I am setting up a workflow for EAM access.

Everythings is working fine and we can provision firefighter access as required. But!

I maintained the notification templates because they are quite bad - and because the client requested it. I included link to the access request in the new item notification to the approver, using variable %LINK_APPROVE_REJECT%

It takes the approver into the right request, but the submit button is grayed out. Under Other Actions, the Reject button is also grayed out.

If approver goes through the work inbox into the request, the button is enabled and the approval works.

I found note 1699808 which describes this exact issue for batch email reminders, but it doesn't fix the issue for this scenario.

I can't find any other notes that could resolve this.

Any input would be much appreciated.

thanks

Henrik

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Henrik,

I am dealing with the same issue. Can you help me understand what is that simple setting missing here.

Thanks, Nitin

krkasani
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin,

Check this note# 1667169 for fixing this issue,

Regards,

Eswar

chandani_kaur
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Henrik,

Here there are two parts:

(1) Notification variable for Link to the workitem : Please refer to Note:1660261. This Note provides all details for all the notification variables available for EAM. For workitem please use LINK_WORKITEM variable in the template.

(2) The submit button greyed out: Please refer to the Notes: 1706426 & 1670919 which deals with the task settings at stage level for EAM workflow.

Hope the information is usefull to you.

Thanks & Regards,

Chandani

Henrik1
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Chandani,

thanks for your input. These notes are mainly around the log workflow, not the provisioning.

But it turns out as you can see above, that it's a very simple setting I missed...

/henrik