cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Web UI skin Logo in CRM 7.0 EHP2

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to change the SAP standard Logo to the cutsomer logo in Web UI. I am looking for teh steps to change the SAP logo with customer logo. I also referred to the thread http://scn.sap.com/thread/1950094 and was able to create the MIME object in SE80. But I am not able to do the config mentioned in Step 2 for the Defining icons. The customizing entry SAP Reference IMG --> 'Customer Relationship Management --> UI Framework --> UI Framework Definition --> Skins & Icons --> Define Icons ' is not available in my CRM 7.0 EHP2 system. I attach the screenshot of the SPRO screen below.

Please suggest a possible solution for this issue.

Thanks & Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

VishnAndr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello, SAP CRM Lead.

To get this entry available in SPRO you need to activate business function UI_FRW_1. Read more on Icon Personalization.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I detail the steps again for the benefit for all with screen shots:

Step 1: Activate business function UI_FRW_1. T COde: SFW5 (Screen Shot Below)

Step 2: Upload the Logo --> Upload your logo to the standard SAP skins (or a custom skin) by accessing Skin workbench using transaction CRMC_SKIN_WB. Make sure that the logo file is a GIF or PNG. T. Code: SE80. Under BSP APPLICATIOn --> THTMLB_STYLES --> MIMEs --> SAP-skins --> default --> Images --> then import mime object. 

Step 3: Upload the logo onto the skin --> SPRO --> CRM --> UI Framework --> UI Framework Definition --> Skins & Icons --> Define Icons. First create a Icon name with type = LOGO. Note: The setup above only works if the there is only one entry on the folder "Icon" and the field "Icon name" must be filled with "CUSTOM_LOGO".

Step 4: Refresh Icons: After the above steps run on SE38 report 'WCF_REFRESH_ICONS'.

Step 5: Log on to Web UI & you shall see your company's logo on the login page & on the navigation bar.

Thanks and hope this will help the fellow community members.

Answers (0)