cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GATP - RBA location substitution - subitem returns to original location

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Gurus,

I´ve configured RBA to performlocation substitution in APO, when I check ATP for Item 10 the RBA is executed showing the options in APO, part of the required quantity being sourced from requested plant  and the remaining quantity being sourced from the substituted location from the /sapapo/RBA04 transaction on the APO side.

But  when confirming the ATP results and going back to VA02 screen I have different behaviours depending on when the delivering plant at the header level (field RV45A-DWERK) is filled or not:

1. If this field is filled we have the expected behaviour

I have the main item and 2 subitems, the first one with delivering plant as the original one with available quantity at this location and the second one with delivering plant as the substituted plant for the remaining quantity, being part of the requirement confirmed against the original plant and the remaining quantity confirmed against the substituted location.

2. If this field is not filles we have an unexpected behaviour.

I have the main item and 2 subitems, the first one with delivering plant as the original one with available quantity at this location and the second one with delivering plant as the original plant for the remaining quantity (that should be confirmed for the substituted location), being all the requirement confirmed to the original location even if it doesn´t have ATP quantity available.

The main point is that the delivering plant in our customer is not filled, they use to determine the delivering plant by item and not on the header of the sales order.

Thanks and BR

Mauricio

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

tibor_nagy
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Mauricio,

as the observed behaviour does not corresponds to standard it is most likely caused by an userexit/modification on your side. It is most likely on ECC side e.g. while filling VBAP in FV45PFAP.

For the exact place/root cause a detailled analyses would be necessay in debugger.

Regards,

Tibor