cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Orgchart 3.0 SP2 - Error when loading Position and Staffing Analytics.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am facing an issue with my analytics loading in the OrgChart User Console.

The Position and Staffing Analytics and DemoGraphics Analytics load perfectly fine when accessed through Organisation Structure -> Views -> Analytics...

However, when I try to access the Position and Staffing tab from the top root Org Unit details panel, it says it is loading and then the following error is displayed: Problem retrieving XML Data: getPageHandler().

The Demographics tab when selected, says loading, and then either the session is timing out or I am receiving: 500 Internal Server Error - no data from  server received, or system unavailable.

When I try to access these tabs for the child org units, these all load and display correctly.

Any idea why this could be happening, and also is there a way of setting how long it will be before a session is timed out?

I have checked the log and the only errors appearing around access time are:

ERROR com.nakisa.Logger - java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException

Any help will be much appreciated

Thanks

Husna

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

lukemarson
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Husna,

This seems like a timeout error. If you are using Live analytics then the likelihood is that the connection to SAP is timing out while it is generating the analytics. The only real options to resolve this are:

• Enhance your SAP timeout; or
  • Use Staged analytics

Upgrading to SP3 might also help in this scenario, partiuclarly if you use the SAP_Live_RFC build.

Best regards,

Luke

Answers (0)