cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP DG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am going to start a fresh SAP DG implementation in Europe. Can you guys tell me few serious points to be condisderd for successful SAP DG Implementation, With smooth process? 

Can one of share with SAP DG related sample Blue Print template?

Is there a possibility for creation of BO DASH BOARDS for DG Module? I know I had created for SAP EC,SuPM,IHS and OHS.

Points will be provided

Thanks a lot for your answers.

Kamineani

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kamineani,

The first thing you could do is that, please download the "DG" handbook from the below link which is very helpful for understanding the module and implementation.

http://help.sap.com/printdocu/core/print46c/en/data/pdf/EHSDGP/LOEHSDGP.pdf

Also please refer to below link for word file for more insight/ template and configuration of SAP DG Module.

http://help.sap.com/bp_chem603/BBLibrary/HTML/852_EN_IN.htm

Please refert to SAP DG help portal - http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/de/5174db4c4b11d18a110000e816ae6e/frameset.htm

Also, please do serach in this SDN forurm itself, you will find lot of inforamtion about frequent problems of DG and their perfect solution...

I hope this ALL will help you...

Regards

Amol Joshi

christoph_bergemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Kamineani

on the top to what Amol has explained: to my knowlegde there is no DashBoard integration available regarding DG. But software changes etc. I never investigated to use DG together with DashBoard technology.

If you read cross the links Amol provided you will realize that EH&S DG need a basic set up in EH&S, MM etc.. From the business point of view and SAP logic it is mainly integrated in SD/TM process, there DG checks can be applied, you can steer which material can be transported together with a different material and you can print DG data on documents (delivery, invoice etc.).

Therefore most important topic is to have reports which check which delivery etc. has been blocked because of DG etc. There are "enough" suitable SAP reports in place or approaches to select you blocked deliveries etc.

C.B.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can one of you share me template for SAP DG Blueprint, Really apreciated.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Chiris for your inputs.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Amol.

christoph_bergemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Nick

only to make sure. you did get some help by Amol? or do you need still some further informations?

C.B.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chris

So far things are going on smooth

Thanks

Nick

0 Kudos

Hello Nick,

Can you please share some document on DG I am trying to leverage EHS Product safety and do not have much exposure to DG.. Any help is appreciated.

Thank You,

Gargi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gargi

Sure, I will help you on this, leave me your details will get back to asap.

Thanks

Nick

0 Kudos

Thank You Nick, My maild ID is- sharmagargi.sap@gmail.com

Gargi

Answers (0)