cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Query in PMS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

In T.Code: OOHAP_BASIC I have created Sub Statuses using OOHAP_BASIC, But the same Sub Statuses are not reflecting when I am configuring Appraisal Template using PHAP_CATALOG_PA.

Pls let me know your thoughts.

Thanks in advance!!!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Puneet_Gupta
Contributor
0 Kudos

Make sure that in the sub statuses are selected in the Category and Category group under which you are creating the template. Once these are selected they will be available in the template also.

- Puneet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Puneet,

Thank you so much for the reply.

Step1: Created Sub status using OOHAP_BASIC (In this step there is no category group/Category)

Step2: Created Category Group / Category / Template using PHAP_CATALOG_PA

In Step2 Sub status which I have created are not reflecting in Category (Status Flow-Tab), but the Push Buttons which I have created are reflecting in the Template (Status Flow-Tab).

Could you pls tel me where am I missing the link for Sub status

Puneet_Gupta
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Can you check the Status Flow tab of the Category Group to ensure that the new substatus is visible there by expanding the appropriate status for which the substatus was created.

The moment you create and save a new substatus for an app status, it should appear under that status in PHAP_CATALOG_PA Category Group status flow tab. You can then enable it for use in the Category/Template.

- Puneet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Puneet,

Good Morning!!!

I did this check earlier too but the new substatus are not visible in the category group but the new push buttons are visible in the template creation.

I am not getting where I missed....

Rajesh

Puneet_Gupta
Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you post the screen print of OOHAP_BASIC showing the statuses you created and also screen print of the Status flow tab for the Category group

-Puneet