5 Replies Latest reply: Jul 28, 2014 2:24 PM by Rami Reddy RSS

WCEM 2.0 deployment error: sap.com/SAP-WEC-ZA

Wilco Menge
Currently Being Moderated

Ladies and Gents,

While deploying the WCEM 2.0 components on a developer workplace 7.30 instance I run into the following situation. The following components have deployed without a problem:

MDM_JAVA_API

MDM_CONNECTOR

SAP_WEC_FRW

SAP-WEC

The following component contains the zero administration configuration and gives an error when being deployed with the JSPM tool:

SAP-WEC-ZA (2.0.0.1)

Deployment finished with error.

AS Java is not running. Check error details and their possible solution and then Resume. Archive with all relevant logs and traces is created in D:\usr\sap\WME\J00\j2ee\JSPM\log\errorReport.zip.

When I check the log I see the following entry:

Jul 9, 2012 4:48:52 PM   Error: com.sap.ASJ.dpl_api.001224 Could not establish connection to AS Java on [vmwareinstall:50004]. End of stream is reached unexpectedly during input from Socket[addr=/10.0.2.15,port=50004,localport=4024]. Check if the host and port specified are correct and AS Java is up and running.

The error is correct, because my engine is running on port 50000 instead of 50004. Any idea where the incorrect port number is coming from? I know the component is optional, but it seems like a good idea to install it.

TIA,

Wilco

Actions