Hello, I am getting a strange issue where when I publish my table as a web service, I try to set the filters in the "Publish content" wizard, and whenever I set them, it clears them and sets no filters instead. Why? I'm suing Web Intelligence in my browser, I have tried IE and non-IE, and I am on version 14.0.4 Build 738
I have got the same problem. This is a problem with web services in BO 4.0 SP4. I have tested with 6 different systems. The result was the same. My friends working at other companies also tested this they all got the same problem.
We will be opening a note to SAP. I would suggest you to do the same.
Check this thread below also:
I am forwarding this to the developers for a fix and will keep everyone posted here.
In the meantime there is a simple workaround, if you keep all the values selected then you don't have any problems. just extra filters displayed in the properties of the query.