cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integrating SAP with SAlesforce CRM

lijisusan_mathews
Active Contributor

Hi Gurus,

I need help connecting SAP with SAlesforce CRM. I do not have XI server, hence cannot use XI.

And we do not want to use any middleware.

What should I do at both ends ( SAP and Salesforce ) for the integration

Please guide.

Suzie

• SAP Managed Tags:

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Liji

You can integrate Salesforce CRM with SAP using webservice without having XI server we have done this before .

Let me know if anymore details required .

Regards

Sunanda

lijisusan_mathews
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi sunanda...

Thankx a ton for responding..That is exactly what I am trying to do.

Connect to salesforce using web services .

But I have no idea how to do it. I could use any, absolutely any help that you can provide..

I  tried downloading the Enterprose API rom salesforce and tried to create a client proxy in se80. But there complex data types do not allow it t get activated.

Then i tried writing a webservice simple class for hello world and created a client proxy in sap.

There are no errors but on testing, its not working. I think probably a login function is required.

So i tried creating a web service class using the authentication API available, but having error s there too..

This is where I stand right now.

I could use any help you can give.

Suzie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suzie

Salesforce supports webserice call via  SSL , you need to use security certificate log on in order to get connect to Salesforce via webservice .

More details on which all security certificate are supported can be found in the below link .

http://wiki.developerforce.com/page/Making_Authenticated_Web_Service_Callouts_Using_Two-Way_SSL

If you still need some more help please reach out to me on my email sunandamandavi@gmail.com .

Regards

Sunanda Mandavi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunanda,

I'm new to this integration scenario.

I created a wsdl file using SAP WEBUi 7.0 tool.As per your suggestion, I'm trying to create a 2 way SSL connection but still when I'm consuming the endpoint in SFDC, nothing is showing.

There is urgent need to connect these two systems and I'm not clear about the steps to follow. Please share your valuable suggestions.

Any help at this moment is highly appreciated.

Regards,

Barun

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey

Can you check if the security protocol used in your WSDL file is it Log on method or via Security certificate .

Regards

Sunanda

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Sunanda

Could you please clarify if you used ABAP based webservices or webservices created in JAVA to integarte to SF.  Could you please confirm this.

Thanks

Vikas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunanda,

we have the same scenario calling webservices to integrate with salesforce we are not using any middleware. please guide me on the process you applied for integrating SAP with SF.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

Can you tell me where i can find some information on how SAP and SFDC are propogated ? For example is this via idocs or asynchronous RFC ? And in the case of webservcies ?

Thanks

Shidan

0 Kudos

Hi Sunanda,

I saw your post on SCN from 2012 and a have a couple of questions for you. I hope you can help me.

I trying to understand the certificate part for these type of connections. Is this could be reached with the SAP router string for the server on SFDC side?

Thanks,

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Liji,

You can integrate Salesforce with SAP Cloud using Informatica

Link : http://www.informaticacloud.com/products/cloud-integration-processes/sap-sf-integration.html

Thanks,

Jasmi