cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RF screen size on Barcode Reader too small

wavilez
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I have seen this question or variants of it in many threads, but not answered really.

here is the issue:

We are trying to implement standard RF, and are using Intermec CK71 scanners. We are on ECC6 and are using the standard screens and menus accessed through Tcode LM00.

the problem is that the size shown on the scanner is too small, since it is showing the entire Sap screen, not just the little block with the RF menu.

Here is a photo of the scanner screen.I was expecting to only see the are in the red rectangle. Instead, the entire screen is shown and it cannot be resized with the scanner to only display that area. The whole thing expands or shrinks proportionally.

The scanner resolution is 460x640 pixels and according to the supplier, it cannot be changed.

The RF screen size is the standard 16x20 (lines x columns). I've tried with 8x40 but still have the same issue.

My only clue is the method we are using. Due to some corporate restrictions, we are using Citrix to connect from the Scanner to SAP, rather than using the native Browser adn ITS mobile.

Can anybody provide some light on this subject?

In the end, the screens are usable (barely) but since we are using standard SAP solutions with a very common device, I am sure there is a proper way to handle this.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

That is because you're connecting to the SAPgui through the Citrix application instead of via SAPmobile or itsmobile.  It's the transaction LM01 that is being displayed. 

wavilez
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Nathan,

that was my theory. I'm going to hand this over to Basis to implement.

Thanks again for your quick reply.

Answers (0)