cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to resolve Acces Previously Deleted Entity Line 169

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I added two custom fields through AET to General Data of the BP. Both the fields are dropdown boxes. Based on the value selected on field 'A' then the dropdown values have to enabled or disabled.

My question is when I selected the dropdown value, I am getting the below error

CX_BOL_EXCEPTION - Access Previously Deleted Entity

Class : CL_CRM_BOL_ENTITY

Method : reread_entity

Line = 169

I referred to the existing forums, which are similar to mine but could not able to exactly figure out the issue. Could anyone help me?

Thanks,

Baasanthi.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Basanthi,

Can you provide more details  where this exception is being raised . Is it in your server event of the first drop down field ?

Also post the code.

Regards,

Nithish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks of for your reply. Actually they(not me) added one custom attribute in General Data of the Business Partner screen. I think they added through AET( I dont know whether they added through rapid tool since ours is EHP version). They set the values for this attribute. This attribute type is dropdown. There is no 'V' method defined for this attribute. Till yesterday I was fighting with the issue like this attribute setter method is not being triggered whenever value is selected from dropdown. Now I resolved the issue by uncommenting the below code in 'P' Method. Now the new issue is whenever value is selected from the dropdown, I am gettting the above issue.

Method GET_P_ZZMEMBER_TYPE.

CASE iv_property.

WHEN if_bsp_wd_model_setter_getter=>FP_SERVER_EVENT.

rv_value = 'MEMBERTYPE'.

ENDCASE.

Code in the above Issue class(CL_CRM_BOL_CORE) and method is reread_entity, where exactly the issue is coming.

I am not deleting the entry anywhere but just selecting the dropdown value.

if IV_ENTITY->MY_MANAGER_ENTRY is not bound or IV_ENTITY->CONTAINER_PROXY is not bound.

*       entity does not longer exist

raise exception type CX_BOL_EXCEPTION

exporting

TEXTID = CX_BOL_EXCEPTION=>ENTITY_ALREADY_FREED.

endif.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check whether any server event handler method EH_ONMEMBERTYPE is defined. If yes check the code in the event handler.

Regards,

Nithish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nithish,

Thanks for your reply. Yes you are correct. Already I did that because they are not handling server event. I checked the 'P' method.

Once again thanks for your input.

Thanks,

Baasanthi

Answers (0)