Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BDC ME11 error "Purchase Info record being processed"

former_member659396
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am facing an issue while creating purchase info-records through BDC for transaction ME11.

Let say in my upload file I have 5 records to be processed for ME11 BDC and each line has same customer and material with different plants ( If Customer and material is same same purchase info-record number will be generated ).

When I process file through BDC  then  first three records are getting processed successfully but for last 2 records i am getting error message "  Purchase Info record XXXXXX is being processed"

Please guide me let me know how to proceed on this issue.

( I have already tried Clearing the info-record field )

Below is some part of my BDC code.

Regards

Rohan

7 REPLIES 7

former_member659396
Participant
0 Kudos

Can any one tell me what could be the issue here?

0 Kudos

Hi Rohan,

Try to do with foreground mode, u can get what is actual error..

Thanks,

Amol

0 Kudos

Hi Amol,

Thanks for the reply, I have already tried using foreground mode. Program works when we do it foreground but when we execute with type N it gives above error.

Regards

Rohan

0 Kudos

Hi Rohan,

Basically in foreground mode it will defiantly works..but in background if any error been caught then it will not work....try to find which error is getting n fix it..

Thanks,

Amol

0 Kudos

HI,

try to clean parameter ID 'MAT' at beginning of bdc

SET PARAMETER ID 'MAT' FIELD ''.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey, Were you able to find a solution for this? I am facing the same issue.

Thanks, Ansari

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I really can't believe that you have the same issue. Or you are really the second person who tries to create purchasing info records with customers instead of vendors.

This is the danger when saying " I have the same issue" instead of thinking fresh and creating an own discussion with fully detailed own and new information