SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MRP

Former Member
0 Kudos

I`m using the MRP VV (Forecast based on planning). So, the SAP will look the consumption of some weeks ago e plan my future consumption.

But, this past consumption can have been affected by some promotion, for example. Do you know how can i exclude a promotion of the MRP analysis? Or another occurrence?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

SAP provides enhancements LM61W001& MM61W001 to modify forecast. If the forecast takes place for the article site/combination during the promotional period, this forecast value spike can be adjusted by looking at promo tables and modifying the internal table T_PROGNOSE in the function exits EXIT_SAPLM61W_001 & EXIT_SAPMM61W_001.

Thanks,

Venu

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

SAP provides enhancements LM61W001& MM61W001 to modify forecast. If the forecast takes place for the article site/combination during the promotional period, this forecast value spike can be adjusted by looking at promo tables and modifying the internal table T_PROGNOSE in the function exits EXIT_SAPLM61W_001 & EXIT_SAPMM61W_001.

Thanks,

Venu

0 Kudos

Dear Venu,

There is "smooth promotion consumption" indicator in the article master data.

How can I use it?

When select "1" for that field, and create a promotion via WAK1, after creating sales order and delivering it, the forecasted value doesn't change. How can I use that fields in order to exclude sales promotions from the forecast?

I set the MRP Type VM and lot-sizing procedure EX.

BR,

Src